End of the CZ posts (Prolly)

Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th June 2022, 02:18 AM

"Your words are like ice" - Nameless One

In the family that holds the most power, the Annatar, which is but a connected sect of the Iluvatar family and the Annatar family.

Composed of Pythas, Snowfalls, and Glarthir, Nook, Accal, etc.

So what is the relevance of such a claim, which- can be viewed just as facts?

What does it mean to be the black sheep of the holy family, the very leisure that swells in their lives?

Raegon was the monster that created the beginnings of the descent of Pythas, the very man who claimed the title of FIRST Lord of Ice

His son, was then born into a family which hated and despised the very blood he was created from.

I am this child, and until today, I will explain my story. (If you don't care, I'm okay with that, I'll be back to trash posts soon)

The Sins of The Father

Almost opposing Accal, I was born to a Father un-redeemable even by Crimezone standards... I was told for years that I wasn't Raegon's son, and I had hopes perhaps I had escaped my fate..

Rainberry, and several others were considered MORE worthy of the title of Raegon's spawn than I.

Now that I have the title, I realize it is a curse.. as now the very heavens despise the very blood that runs through my (metaphorical) veins.

The only person within the "Holy Family" to have ever made any attempt of kindness to me (Cz actor wise) had been Orome, who claimed me to be brilliant, and even gave me a part of space to call my own.

However, I would be slowly forced after my apprentice-ship to Orome, into a stupor of being ignored and hated by Crimezone in general.

It seemed that all of my actions good or bad were not cared for, in the eyes of the very Heavenly Court I'd served so valiantly earlier in my Cz Life.

Burnout for Crimezone

From some period roughly after the first Snowfalls Ice-ghost incidents, I had taken up the mantle as a Prophet of hers. I was dedicated to making people know she wasn't all bad, even.. being called a "SIMP" for Snowfalls (lol, true tho)

I stayed up weeks, and weeks just for a chance to talk to her, and gain that CZ RELEVANCY!! But.. it was for naught, as she would ignore me for 4-5 straight years, before calling me "Rude" and disowning my as a prophet.

Crimezone begs me to just put in the effort, but when I do, they spit in my damn face.

As a High-Priest I juggled managing the Moth system during a VERY VERY sensitive time, AND fighting in Dagor Dagorath, I dedicated as much time as the ACTUALLY relevant users into the war.. I think my total ALT count for the war was 30-40.

And afterward, I was not rewarded, I had to be named a Djinn Prince by Kace (or someone, the Shaman at the time) as Nameless had.. completely forgotten me and others.

What broke my heart is my services from the very first Black-Hawk battles, the Pirate Battles (FLINT AND GOD DAMN SKULLS), the SEVERAL battles for the North (Ash & Abu, to Adawg, to Hashir, to Orbay), The Djinn Battles, and ONE OF THE FIRST USERS to be one these islands (Das, Prov, North, Dorval)

All ignored while I'm told to crank more time into this endless pit of hell, and at some point.. I lost my motivation for CZ, and I think- though It may sound sappy or make you laugh at how pathetic I am, broke my childhood's heart further.

I wasn't even allowed to be Raegon's son, it was a title (a literal CURSE btw) I wasn't good enough for.

Even when I was given Shaman, Glarthir stole it from me.. (and I've fought alongside Glarthir before)

(This is only a few examples, I have many, many more.)

All this complaining and now what?

Nothing, I've tried too hard to get Cz's attention, and I'm damn tired of it.

I've given everything to my descendant, Isaiah, in hopes he'll have better luck than me.

To my "Holy Family" which spits on me, and demeaned me from day 1;

I'm better a damn man than any of you will be, and I have the hours, achievements, and HISTORY on my back to prove it.

Salty, yes. Content, also yes

I recognize CZ is too dead to reward me at all, anymore.. so consider this my last ever CZ post (about me, or any other CZ)

.. If you didn't know, I've always been an avid CZ theorist, researcher, and pretty much a historian on the topic. I've been a nerd for CZ since I realized the room clues, during Rover's reign.

And if you take nothing from this post, and you just wanna comment harshly on it, take this for notice and then just.. just leave me be, fair?

If Crimezone is so horrible at appraising those of worth, that it has beaten the very enjoyment out of the players that play FOR that part of the game..

I refuse to take part in it.

(And if by some miracle, and by god it'd have to be a miracle, something ACTUALLY interesting happens in Cz.. which isn't just about good and evil having another cat fight.. I'll make another post, but until then..

Have a good day, and remember the golden rule; Pythas and LOTR CZ is mid, in comparison to clue based lore seen in Pirates, Blackhawks, Iceghosts, etc)

-Wilf Iluvatar (prolly not for much longer, as they find a way to take everything)

+1 by Flynn, and ronaldo123
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
30th June 2022, 12:50 AM

that is long and sad but you can always learn how to be cool I can teach you if you need help

Login or join the forums to reply.