2nd July 2022

The Story of Tasha

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd July 2022, 12:27 PM

This is the story of Tasha and how I found her after the vultures dropped her from the sky on Tol Morwen.

First, we must remember that Orlock (her father) threw her out of a window on the day she was born! (How cruel.) But she landed on the Black Mass and was taken to Baraddur. The Black Mass placed baby Tasha in a box and the Cyrus the nazgul heard her crying and threw her into the Abyss of Doom. So Baby Tasha ended up floating through Pyramidon and was found by Pythas, who was going to keep her as a pet. But Melody found out and got jealous and took baby Tasha to the vultures of Tol Morwen and asked them to eat her. But the vultures found out that Tasha was half vulture and refused to eat her. They raised Tasha until she was 13 years old but she hadn't figured out how to use her vulture powers so they decided to drop her from the sky. Luckily for Tasha, she landed on top of a mushroom, which kept her well fed until she was 15 years old. And that is where our story begins.

Loki and Amir were walking about the isle of Tol Morwen (it was date night) when Loki spotted a young human in the distance. There was a smell in the air of fresh death so Loki said "Oh look! Free meal!" and took her vulture form and flew to the human. Amir was watching the girl more closely, "She's not dead."

It was too late, Loki had already pecked the girl rather hard. The girl woke up, spooking Loki. Loki flew back to Amir. "She's not dead. Kill her so I can eat her?"

Amir considered this for a moment, fingering the hilt of his sword. "You wouldn't be happy if I killed her. She is part vulture." Loki flew back over to Tasha and stared at her. Tasha stared back. It was an epic staring contest! It ended when Loki bit Tasha again. This time Tasha started crying. "You're right, she tastes like vulture meat." Loki said to Amir.

"I told you that but you didn't listen. Now quit trying to eat the girl and get out of your vulture form," Amir demanded of his wife.

"Fine!" replied Loki, nipping at Amir before turning back into her beautiful evil elf form. "We have to bring her home with us though."

"Why is that? She is perfectly fine here." Amir gestured vaguely around the area. There were trees and part of what used to be a rather large mushroom, aside from those there wasn't much around to sustain a person's life.

"Because I pecked her and in vulture law that means I'm her mother now, which makes you her father! It would be rather poor of us to leave our child out here in the middle of nowhere."

"We didn't come here to adopt a rejected half vulture child."

"We didn't come here not to adopt a rejected half vulture child."

"Excuse me," Tasha interrupted, "don't I get a say in this?"

The couple glared at Tasha and said "No!" And thus, Tasha became adopted by Loki and Amir.

+1 by Kara, Foxel, Lex, rouge and 6 others

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd July 2022, 12:30 PM

Honestly explains her whole personality :)
Tasha must be fat from only eating mushroom for 15 years XD (jk its just feather fluff)

+1 by Loki and Tasha

Kara
Administrator

Forgotten
39 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
3rd July 2022, 10:39 AM

DONT LISTEN TO THIS ITS FAKE

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2022, 10:49 AM

Foolthir wrote on 3rd July 2022, 10:39 AM:
DONT LISTEN TO THIS ITS FAKE
ITS BASED OFF OF YOUR SCROLL ABOUT TASHA! How would you know this is wrong unless you were spying on Amir and I during our date night?

+1 by Flame and Tasha

Login or join the forums to reply.