3rd July 2022

Apology to Glarthir

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd July 2022, 11:37 AM

I would like to apologize to Glarthir for making him mad by writing scrolls about people. I base my writing off of existing lore (if there is any). So they are as accurate as possible.

It is hard for me to not do evil, I was kidnapped shortly after hatching and raised in the Nursery of Doom! NannyDoom was a horrible old woman who was skilled at torturing birds. She plucked out my feathers starting with my flight feathers so I wouldn't be able to fly away from her! Do you know how long those take to regrow!? I mean whats next? Is someone going to tell me Amir breathed the Black Breath on me to make me fall in love with him?

So I'm sorry for angering you Glarthir. I really like your scrolls and enjoy reading them. Please forgive me, I am a pregnant vulture woman who was raised to do evil. Amir and I are repenting so I will try to do less evil now. Also, please write more vulture lore? Tasha and I would like to know more about our race, such as how it was created and other things.

+1 by Foxel, Flame, , Flynn and 2 others

Forgotten
39 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
4th July 2022, 02:35 PM

Ok I forgive you lets just write scrolls and if you get something wrong I will fix it

+1 by Loki

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th July 2022, 02:38 PM

Foolthir wrote on 4th July 2022, 02:35 PM:
Ok I forgive you lets just write scrolls and if you get something wrong I will fix it
Thank you, that sounds nice

Login or join the forums to reply.