6th July 2022

Hello

Made by Archer in Introductions and Leaving

15 posts
Seen 18th September 2022
6th July 2022, 03:46 PM

Hello, I am just your average weeb who doesn't watch enough anime and spends too much time on YouTube. I'm mostly into anime (no surprise), programming (CS major and anime, name a more perfect duo), and wasting time.

Apparently you have to be a member to edit your about me and signature. Well, time to get grinding I suppose.

Anyways, thanks for reading my hasty introduction and have a great day!

P.S. Fate Apocrypha is mid and an utter disappointment compared to the rest of the Fate series.

P.S.S: For anyone that cares about this stuff:

Pronouns: he/him
Rising sophomore in college

Introductions aren't particularly my strongest suit.

+1 by Dice, Kara, Loki, Ras and 3 others
Anyone who doesn't like anime is just being tsundere. Sorry not sorry.

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th July 2022, 07:57 PM

I agree Apocrypha sucked cause they focused on some loser as the protagonist

+1 by Archer
On strike

15 posts
Seen 18th September 2022
6th July 2022, 08:36 PM

flameknight333 wrote on 6th July 2022, 07:57 PM:
I agree Apocrypha sucked cause they focused on some loser as the protagonist

100%

And personally, all the characters weren't memorable except for Mordred and her master. Imo the two of them had one of the best relationships of the series. We don't talk about Amakusa either. His character was as flat as a pancake. They could've done more with him but they didn't.

To add on to that, the one thing it was consistent at was being a boring crapshoot where I literally couldn't pay attention for more than 5 seconds. I don't even think I can say it had potential.

Not to mention, I may be nitpicking here, but it's a big nitpick. The explosion sound effect was so bass-boosted, and hearing that every 2 seconds in a fight just made them a tiny bit worse than it had to be. I get what the directors were going for, but come on. It just seemed like they were too lazy to use actual explosion sound effects.

I can go on and on, but I'm going to stop myself there. For anyone else looking to watch it, please save yourself the trouble. It's not worth it.

+1 by Flame
Anyone who doesn't like anime is just being tsundere. Sorry not sorry.

Login or join the forums to reply.