9th July 2022

History of Orlock

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2022, 06:34 PM

Here is what I believe to be the history of Orlock. Much of this information is stuff I had read and learned long ago. Glarthir can feel free to correct it if I am wrong as he has more knowledge than me.

Orlock's parents are indeed Numenial the Nazgul and Randal the Grand Most Wise. They met during the time that Numenial was spying on the wise council. At first she had come to them in her spirit form to teach them about different kinds of spirits. Later on she manifested a corporeal form and actually joined the Wise Council. While on the Wise Council, Numenial became close with Randal and aided in his corruption. After a time, the two would have a child together. This child was Orlock.

Orlock was born in the South and was left there with his father when Numenial returned to the Black City. Randal would eventually be exposed and executed for his corruption and Orlock was basically left as an orphan as his mother had little interest in him, though she did not leave him completely unwatched. Orlock was indeed watched closely by evil while he was growing up. Often times LEGION or other dark spirits would be spying on him and whispering evils in his ear.

Orlock had learned much from his father and had started to become a wise man. So following in his father's footsteps, he joined the Wise Council and even became Grand Most Wise! After Orlock became great on the wise council, one of his evil watchers would appear to him and offer him great power. So it was thus that Orlock became corrupted.

After Orlock was corrupted, he was forced off of the Wise Council and went on to become a sith lord. He did many evil deeds in the service of Pythas. And so he was rewarded and came to rule the island of Dorval. During his time as king, Orlock met a vulture woman whom he would have an affair with.

Orlock and his vulture girlfriend.

With this vulture woman, Orlock had a child named Tasha. Orlock, not desiring a daughter, especially one of vulture blood, threw his daughter out of the window before she was even a day old. After this, Orlock repented and became good and was slayed by Pythas. Of Tasha's mother, little is known. She was likely a vulture from the crags of AchTo. She was never seen on Dorval again after Orlock threw out their newborn baby.

+1 by Foxel, SecurityGuy, Dice, Varai and 3 others

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th July 2022, 09:18 PM

W post since it’s about my history seems pretty accurate as I recall

+1 by Loki and Jesse

Login or join the forums to reply.