23rd July 2022

Loki's Bored Vulture Story :l You will bored cry

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd July 2022, 01:07 AM

There have been many boring moments in my vulture life. The most boring time of them all was when I was chained in Pythas' palantir. Aside from slowly being corrupted by it, it was a rather boring stay. It was dark and gloomy and I was all alone. This was yet another time when the forest (which I was part of at the time) and Damen the LAME Emperor let me down. No one came to help me get out of there, I had to wait for Pythas to decide to release me. Maybe Amir convinced him to do it? :o

Another boring time in the life of Loki was when I was held hostage in the Gorgoroth Dungeons. When I wasn't being tortured, I was bored. Torture was something to look forward to because hey, it was just about the only time that I wasn't alone in that disgusting cell. Yet again, I had been let down by the forest and Damen, who had become the landless Emperor. The forest had promised they would help me after Nook prophecised that I would be taken hostage. And all Damen would say is "Don't worry, we will get you out of there" and no one did. I had to wait for an ice drake to free me. That ice drake did it because my mother helped raise him (rip MotherVulture ;-; )

And now I will briefly mention some of the other boring times in my vulture life.
○ That summer when all the dracs were aos in the South
○ That fall when all the dracs were aos in the North
○ That time when I was imprisoned in the tesseract because Mandos was mad at me (I had bitten Lord Law)
○ That time I got amnesia and Silence couldn't figure out how to cure me... I still can't remember how that one ended.
○ Those times when I'm hungry and waiting for someone to die so I can eat their corpse but they have a long and drawn out death.

In conclusion, if you're a vulture, it doesn't matter if you're good or evil. Good will never help you. You must always wait for evil because they're the only ones who truly care! Except for that one lame evil man who wants to vanquish my husband. He sucks.

+1 by Flynn, Dice, Flame, SecurityGuy and 3 others, -1 by Jdutr

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
23rd July 2022, 02:04 PM

Quote:
In conclusion, if you're a vulture, it doesn't matter if you're good or evil. Good will never help you. You must always wait for evil because they're the only ones who truly care! Except for that one lame evil man who wants to vanquish my husband. He sucks.
this is the same person who claims they're neutral

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.