CZ Conspiracies and Unanswered Questions

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th July 2022, 04:35 PM

• Who killed Gothmog the Goblin God?
    Some say Gothmog fell in battle as he was a battle craving goblin god. This is false though as Gothmog wrote in his journal that he was sick just days before he died. So did Gothmog really catch a disease or was he poisoned? Most people think Gothmog was poisoned, but by who?

Personally, I think Pythas poisoned Gothmog. Gothmog had been considering leaving the service of Pythas to join with Snake Boy in his tent kingdom of Ubar City. Pythas probably found out and had someone poison him.

Another culprit could have been Snake Man, the father of Snake Boy. Snake Man and Gothmog had feuded for a long time as Gothmog had locked Snake Man's sons in Cirith Ungol for awhile. Snake Man had even threatened to kill Gothmog's wife and had threatened Gothmog himself. On Gothmog's death bed, he was heard saying "I hate Snake Man."

• What happened to the members of the Night Watch?
    There is a whole Night Watch base hidden away on Dorval. While they write some pretty tough sounding words, no one has ever seen any of these men. Is the Night Watch just a myth? Did something evil befall all its members? Or did they think simply writing about what they allegedly were would scare people away?

• How many children died in the Nursery of Doom?
    I feel like a lot of children would have died in the Nursery of Doom. But maybe they were surprisingly well taken care of health-wise.

• What happened to the Forest Boy who got lost in a drain?
    Nook mentioned once that a forest boy had gotten lost in a drain and had promised to tell everyone the story. But he never delivered on that promise. So what happened to him? My bet is that Pic pushed him down a hill and he ended up in a drain. Shes rude like that. Then the forest boy was probably never heard from again.

+1 by teig, Dice, Damen, Ras and 6 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th July 2022, 07:17 PM

The point about the Nights Watch is a good one, what happened to them? We will see.

How many children died in the Nursery of Doom? You'd be surprised how nice the nursery actually seemed to be on the surface.

+1 by Flynn

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
28th July 2022, 10:28 PM

yeah i did push the forest boy down the hill

+1 by Brit, Flynn and Loki

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th July 2022, 12:31 AM

Damen wrote on 28th July 2022, 07:17 PM:
How many children died in the Nursery of Doom? You'd be surprised how nice the nursery actually seemed to be on the surface.
I just assumed it was dark and evil looking with poor furniture. Baraddur actually having a child safe area is surprising. Now I gotta edit the wiki...

+1 by Flynn

Login or join the forums to reply.