23rd August 2022

Edge of Night: Episode 24

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd August 2022, 01:13 AM

Little is chilling on AchTo with Glarthir. She's not happy about it at all but Glarthir tries to be good company for her.

Glarthir: Remember how we used to stand at the top of this mountain together and watch the novas swirl at night?
Little: Yes, and you would teach me the names of stars and constellations. Like over there, its the constellation of one of the nazgul getting pecked by a dove! You called it Dovey the Fierce.
Glarthir (embarrassed): Heh... I made all those up...
Little: You mean I've been talking nonsense to my mom all these months!?
Glarthir (awkwardly): Yeah... Sorry... Please don't hit me!
Little: Why would I hit you?
Glarthir (quietly): I don't know. It's what my dad used to do when I lied to him.
Little: I am not your father.
Glarthir: You dated him though.
Little: We also broke up.
Glarthir: And now you're dating a nazgul. Nook would say its just about the same thing as dating my father.
Little: Khamul is different.
Glarthir: Different? How?
Little: Hes... dumber... than the rest of them.
Glarthir: The thing about Khamul is that he speaks like a dumb man but he thinks like a smart man. I know all the nazgul well enough to know what they're really like.
Little: Really? Will you spill some tea on Loki's husband then?
Glarthir gives Little a sideways glance.
Glarthir: No, I don't think I will.

In Baraddur, Pic has come to after being accidentally knocked out by Amir. Lord Law and Silence are watching her closely.

Pic: Excuse me? Obsessed much??
Lord Law: Yup, she appears to be fine!
Silence: If you say so. I still think we should throw her in a padded room.
Pic: Excuse me!? Say that again and I will push you down a hill!
Silence: I'm leaving, this woman is insane. I want her out of here before she starts to agitate the patients.
Silence leaves the room.
Pic: Yeah, that's right! Walk away!
Lord Law: I would ask if you're feeling alright but I think your actions speak for themselves.
Pic: Typical man. Now who was the idiot that knocked me out?
Amir (smiling maliciously): I did Pic. It was really great aim.
Loki: Right between the eyes!
Pic: Shut up Loki.
Amir: No, Pic. Now is the time for you to listen or I won't let you leave this room alive.
Pic: Excuse me?? Loki, control your husband!
Amir: My wife has already agreed to this plan.
Pic: You guys made plans without me?
Loki: Technically you were here when the plan was made.
Lord Law: That won't hold up in a court of law, she was unconscious.
Amir: Doesn't matter. What you're going to do is pretend to be Tasha while Pythas is here.
Pic: What if it goes wrong?
Amir: Then I have Silence throw you in a padded cell for the rest of your days.

Pythas is walking up the stairs of Baraddur. He knows where Amir and Loki are but its a long climb.
Pythas: Who thought to put a doctor's office on the 20th floor? I really need to have that elevator installed.

Tasha and Renjey see Pythas while he is climbing up the stairs. Renjey wants to greet him and show off Tasha to him but Tasha has other thoughts so she quickly grabs Renjey and kisses him until Pythas has gone by.
Tasha: How would you feel about following Pythas and seeing what hes up to?
Renjey: I thought you wanted me to show you torture magic?
Tasha: Yes but this will be fun and exciting.
Renjey: He does look rather angry...
Tasha: Mhm
Renjey: Heh maybe he's about to cut someone down. Could be exciting to watch.
Tasha: Exactly, lets go!

Zes and Eonwe have swapped outfits and are heading to Baraddur themselves. Zes is mad and suffering in silence. Manwe, Varda, and Khamul are on their way back to Das.

Meanwhile in South, Damen is having Eiven lick all the envelopes to send out bills to all the residents of the South. Those toblerones don't pay for themselves you know!

Eiven: One thousand... nine hundred.... and ninety four.... I don't feel too good...
Suddenly Eiven keels over.
Damen: Eiven, get up. You only have six more envelops to seal. Eiven?
Damen goes to investigate.
Damen: Eiven??
Eiven does not respond. He is dead! Damen hears a noise and looks to see someone trying to sneak out of the room. It's Ayancito! Ayancito takes off and Damen runs after him. Hes too slow though, all the years of being Emperor and eating the toblerthrone four times a year has gotten to him. Damen calls for the guards and sends them out to capture Ayancito.

At Dice's apartment, he and Bakeitor are finally getting around to talking to Flame. Flame has had his bath complete with rubber duckies, and a nice meal. Now, he should be satisfied.

Bakeitor: So what can you tell us about Ayancito?
Flame: He is a master assassin.
Bakeitor: We already knew that.
Flame: Oh... Well what did you want to know?
Bakeitor: Who hired him to kill Dice.
Flame: SWEATS.
Bakeitor: Don't tell me you're scared of him!
Dice: Please, stop saying sweats.
Bakeitor: Speak now Flame or I'm assuming you know nothing!
Flame: SWEATS. I know nothing!
Dice (mad): I brought you to my apartment. I let you bathe in my tub and use my rubber duckies. I even cooked you a great meal. And you know NOTHING?
Bakeitor: Now you've made him mad...
Dice: Not to mention, my life is still in danger. Ayancito is out there! We have wasted time tending to your needs for the false promise of information when we could have been out there looking for him.
Bakeitor: Can't you tell us anything, Flame?
Dice suddenly gets up and slaps Flame.
Dice (yelling): Shut up you pathetic little man! Stop saying sweats!
Flame: Okok, I do know something that I will tell you. Whoever hired Ayancito is either rich or evil or both. Ayancito only works for evils for free, everyone else must pay for his services. Is there anyone who wants you dead?
Dice: Well... Jenna might want me dead. She's been aiming for Chief Editor lately...

+1 by Pic, zenny, Dice, Foxel and 5 others

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
23rd August 2022, 01:18 AM

i cant believe this slander

+1 by Varai and Loki

baker
97 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
24th August 2022, 02:29 PM