5th September 2022

My Issues with Damen

Made by Loki in Reports

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2022, 12:44 PM

I also have issues with Damen. He has been so cruel to me!!

One time I was alone in a room with him and he called me a daughter of snakes and asked me why I lick Pythas's boots. LIKE EXCUSE ME? I cried for two days when he said this.

Then I was late to a staff meeting once because I was busy doing chores irl and I apologized for being late and he told me "WORK HARDER NEXT TIME" and then he WHIPPED ME! I cried for a week after this.

He also said that I should be Empress but then never let me run the south (empty promises smh).

When Pythas took me prisoner in his palantir, Damen did NOTHING despite me being a BLIND Monk and a mod! Man just did not care! When Sriram and Major were taken hostage by the Cobos, Damen decided we should have an invasion of Cobia! I'm pretty sure a poor blind monk needs more help than two Princes who still have their sight! My recorruption started because of this event (because of the corrupting power of the palantir being used by Pythas not because I was salty at Damen).

Lastly, when Ancalagon took me hostage, Damen still DID NOT CARE. "Oh, you're hostage again? How sad." I was pregnant, Arch Wizlock, and mod. LIKE AT LEAST HELP A PREGNANT WOMAN?

Damen doesn't care about his mods, people on royal councils, or pregnant women. :(

+1 by Ras, Kara, Pic, Damen and 2 others

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th September 2022, 01:27 PM

Loki wrote on 5th September 2022, 12:44 PM:
I also have issues with Damen. He has been so cruel to me!!
One time I was alone in a room with him and he called me a daughter of snakes and asked me why I lick Pythas's boots. LIKE EXCUSE ME? I cried for two days when he said this.
Then I was late to a staff meeting once because I was busy doing chores irl and I apologized for being late and he told me "WORK HARDER NEXT TIME" and then he WHIPPED ME! I cried for a week after this.
He also said that I should be Empress but then never let me run the south (empty promises smh).
When Pythas took me prisoner in his palantir, Damen did NOTHING despite me being a BLIND Monk and a mod! Man just did not care! When Sriram and Major were taken hostage by the Cobos, Damen decided we should have an invasion of Cobia! I'm pretty sure a poor blind monk needs more help than two Princes who still have their sight! My recorruption started because of this event (because of the corrupting power of the palantir being used by Pythas not because I was salty at Damen).
Lastly, when Ancalagon took me hostage, Damen still DID NOT CARE. "Oh, you're hostage again? How sad." I was pregnant, Arch Wizlock, and mod. LIKE AT LEAST HELP A PREGNANT WOMAN?
Damen doesn't care about his mods, people on royal councils, or pregnant women.

I feel ya because when you got taken hostage that was so sad and I remember you couldn't get out

+1 by Loki and Stoneclash
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
5th September 2022, 09:11 PM

we love a good loki slander

+1 by Varai

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th September 2022, 05:31 AM

This can only be described as 2022's fake news

+1 by Mirrikh and Varai

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
6th September 2022, 06:48 AM

today's propaganda campaign against damen has been going very well. good job my minions

+1 by Damen
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
6th September 2022, 12:28 PM

That is not nice i stay away from him

+1 by Damen

Login or join the forums to reply.