11th September 2022

P3D HUSTLE THREAD - GOLD TIPS

Made by Mirrikh in The Lounge

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
11th September 2022, 02:15 PM

since yall fr be whining about the prices of items and planes ill let you in a hustlers university level secret

Mining the right ores can make you massive profit

This is how I personally got a lot of my drip

What you'll need to do this hustle:

-cosmic hammer (forge with 1 cosmic ore)
-obsidian hammer (found in infernorealm)
-radium gas mask (found in the radion)

note: eventually when you sell enough to an npc they will undercut you so feel free to hop between the dudes at /jr forge, /jr mines, /jr warrenwoundcaverns

1st technique (uses obsidian hammer and gas mask)

Basically just AFK mine Vanadium in Moltencaverns. 1 vanadium crystal sells for 150 gold on npcs, and it takes like 10-13 minutes to get one most of the time

If you have enough vanadium to make an elven vanadium chestplate, make it and sell it. It gives you more gold afaik

2nd technique (with just cosmic hammer)
Go up to Marshcave, Icemine, or the vanadium crystals in Moltencaverns and just mine

You get cosmic kybers from doing this, and they sell for 600 gold per kyber (you cant use them to make cosmic sabers, thats for cz fellas only)

-expect to get around 3k-3.6k gold an hour with the kyber strat

-It takes the same time it does to mine a vanadium crystal than it does a kyber

-If you want more money short-term, just mine kybers

-If you want money long-term, just farm vanadium crystals

-Also remember that players exist. You might be able to sell your vanadium for more gold than you would an npc if you just traded with a rich player.

-Kybers are in less demand because they don't really have a use other than being sold to NPCs.

Thats my personal strats on how to get gold, feel free to post yours so the playerbase can stop whining AND GET GRINDING. B)

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th September 2022, 02:51 PM

#cosmicsabers4everyone

+1 by Ari

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th September 2022, 02:55 PM

P3D HUSTLERS UNIVERSITY

+1 by Mirrikh

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
11th September 2022, 03:00 PM

turquito10 wrote on 11th September 2022, 02:55 PM:
P3D HUSTLERS UNIVERSITY
What color is your Heli?

+1 by turquito10
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

News Reporter
4,301 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2022, 07:53 PM

I think vanadium is only 150 gold per crystal, not 300.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
13th September 2022, 07:00 AM

Dice wrote on 12th September 2022, 07:53 PM:
I think vanadium is only 150 gold per crystal, not 300.
Fact check true: editing

Login or join the forums to reply.