CZ News: August 27-September 11, 2022

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2022, 01:06 AM

August 27, 2022
Doom came with Spike to train him. He had him fight Radaghast and Foxel. Doom ordered Spike to kill his mother, but Spike wouldn't do it. Doom tried to get Spike to just hit his mother, which Spike did but Doom didn't notice it or acknowledge it if he did. So Doom had Radaghast kill Spike as part of the hate training and so Radaghast became Spike's first nemesis. Amir very much approves of Spike and his evilness.

September 3, 2022
Nook came and made a few prophecies. He said that Foxel was going to have a dragon baby! Foxel has no wife or girlfriend, so how this is going to happen, no one knows. Nook also spoke with Gamer and said the quest Gamer is going to embark on to Malacoth is an evil one. He warned Gamer that a dune is not acceptable in the highest heaven. Dunes must be cleansed on Arda because they have to wash their bodies before walking on the holy snow.

He also made a prophecy but said he revealed too much. Miro was thus sent to kill Nook for saying too much.

September 4, 2022
Doom comes and convinces Ronaldo to return to evil, it was very easy. Miro and Doom then trained Ronaldo. Miro had Ronaldo climb to the top of Dead Man's Rock. Ronaldo accomplished this task after some time and was rewarded and given his black ovac back. Then Doom got in a fight with Flame and died.

Benedeth came after Doom left to investigate something in Baraddur. He also revealed that Ronaldo is the chosen one of the dunes and that Spike is the chosen one of the evils. Spike is also still being trained by Doom.

September 5, 2022
Nook made a prophecy about a fight that is going to happen on a black planet far away. He says that the light will wake up some kind of darkness.
    "I saw a black planet in a red galaxy, a place where no nameless one guards. A fight happened there. B8 was there, Mandos was there, but I was not. It is coming. Why should the light wake up the darkness like this????"

Nook also spoke about Spike and how he will bring back the black city and he will also kill T10 and cut his head off! He also mentioned that September 13th will be a very evil day filled with evil happenings.

Apparently Nook also asked Nameless to give T10 a strength stone but he didn't get it. Then Nook accused Miro of stealing it and cursed him. He said that Miro will be visited by Lady Nightweb. Nook also had OromeWalker, a prophet of the forest, use his forest powers to create a new strength stone to give to T10.

September 9, 2022
Amir and Spike came to the Monastery. Amir wanted Miro to train Spike and Miro accepted. Miro then forged Spike a Vanadium Saber. Amir told Miro to kill Spike and so the two fought. It was a close battle, with Miro barely surviving. Amir offers Quorra to join with Ungoliant. Quorra rejected this offer.

For some reason, Eiven is now working with Mandos. The two plan to try to vanquish Ungoliant together.

September 11, 2022
Doom came. He tormented Trolencio and tried to get him to give him a starfighter. Trolencio refused and some minor fighting broke out on Dorval. Trolencio ran from the battle. Doom mentioned to Loki that Spike's training had been taken over by Amir. Doom also looked for Ronaldo because was going to punish him for failing to show up to his siege on Black City. Eventually, Doom found Ronaldo and the two fought. Ronaldo killed Doom.

Doom came back later and said that Ungoliant said something was going to go on in space! So he started searching for the portal to the new galaxy in space. The biggest hint that was given was that it was supposed to be near to Jupiter. So everyone hung around Jupiter. But then cz was interrupted for an event at the stage. After the event, everyone returned to space. The portal eventually opened and everyone was brought into a place called 'Wild Space'. In Wild Space, the rift started speaking. It welcomed everyone to its galaxy. He also said that he was the firstborn of all creation. One of the bits of wisdom the Rift gave was:
    It was once said that if all the stars were numbered, you'd know how many nameless ones exist. But all of them together could not match my power.

After awhile, the Rift helped us get to the planet by placing everyone closer to it (its a solid 15 minute flight from the spawn point to the planet if not longer). So then everyone got onto the planet. It was a very beautiful place. There were mountains, in the clearing in the middle of the jagged peaks was an old sith temple with a moat of darkness surrounding it. The moat of darkness meant instant death to anyone to touched it. Many died in it, including The Wanderer.

100 percent real picture of Miro and Loki in front of the sith temple. My laptop totally did not lose the sses I took today. Image credit goes to Miro!

A bridge was found leading to the temple but it was broken and impassable. A Shadow Guard taunted everyone after The Wanderer died and said they shouldn't have come. The guard demanded that The Wanderer surrender and pledge his allegiance to the evil of the planet. The Wanderer eventually returned and then the bridge was eventually fixed by Quorra with guidance from Mandos.

Then The Wanderer, Quorra, Radaghast, Loki, and Mandos entered into the sith temple. Inside of the temple was a door with a pass code on it, which no one could figure out. Mandos kept reminding The Wanderer of their alliance but then broke the alliance by attacking him! Mandos was killed in the ensuing battle. After Mandos was killed, The Wanderer and Quorra opened up this diamond shaped thing that was in the center of the room. In it, was found the sith holocron which Miro quickly took. Miro made a deal with The Son and traded it to him. In return, The Son gave Miro the GROND. Perhaps it was just an illusion though as the Grond quickly disappeared after The Son got the holocron.

If you look closely, you can see the Grond.

Miro also eventually got the answer to the passcode on the door. Click the spoiler below to reveal:

+1 by Mercer, Damen, Dice, Varai and 3 others, -1 by Lex

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2022, 05:56 AM

I can always count on you to make a great report with pics. Thanks. Also, I demand that spoiler be REMOVED IMMEDIATELY

+1 by Varai, Gamer, Loki, Pic and 2 others

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
12th September 2022, 10:52 AM

pls ur drawing and the spolier photo made this post great

+1 by Loki and Foxel

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2022, 10:58 AM

pickleslover wrote on 12th September 2022, 10:52 AM:
pls ur drawing and the spolier photo made this post great
It’s actually Miro’s drawing, I forgot to credit him

+1 by Foxel and Pic

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2022, 12:01 PM

Quote:
September 3, 2022
Nook came and made a few prophecies. He said that Foxel was going to have a dragon baby! Foxel has no wife or girlfriend, so how this is going to happen, no one knows. Nook also spoke with Gamer and said the quest Gamer is going to embark on to Malacore is an evil one. He warned Gamer that a dune is not acceptable in the highest heaven. Dunes must be cleansed on Arda because they have to wash their bodies before walking on the holy snow.

its Malachor not Malacore

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th September 2022, 01:49 PM

Huh? Since when did i say i was working with mandos

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.