19th September 2022

Does she like me?

Made by Icicle in The Lounge

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
19th September 2022, 02:07 PM

In scool there is a new girl in my class I think maybe she like me. She say she like my shirt and she laugh at my jokes. but sometime she is mean she use her pink marker on my paper and laugh because I did not like it. The teacher made us grad papers I had to pass mine to her and she drew a butterfly and a flowr. I like her but some times I mad.

+1 by Mirrikh, Flame, Miromeski and Loki

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
19th September 2022, 03:55 PM

That is her way of flirting. She might like you. It doesn’t hurt to ask her or have a friend of yours ask her if she likes you or not

+1 by Loki

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
19th September 2022, 04:23 PM

a 9 year old has more game than me what the hell is this

+1 by Wheeler
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th September 2022, 08:33 PM

Perhaps

+1 by Varai
Adam

Cookie Dealer...
27 posts
Seen 7th April 2023
19th September 2022, 08:45 PM

Be real bro he is laughing at you i mean this could be rude but the girls are like that (i dont mean every girl) well i dont know because there is people that treat you in a rude way but they really like you so take your time bro do not say anything because maybe she see you like a friend or maybe no. Try to watch his actions and wait 5 or 4 months or maybe a year idk. Aa... dont take this seriously maybe im saying things that are not what they are

+1 by Damen

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th September 2022, 11:44 AM

Listen, since you're still young and growing, let me explain to you how to pull. (Because back when i was in primary school, I was the top g )

Back In the day, I use to play Tag with my friends, and sometimes the girls would come in and start calling us gross and then pinching us for some reason.

But What they didn't realise, old me had fire Game. So I walked up to this one girl, and i was like "will you go out with me" she said yeah, lol what g. So I was like yeah cool, So i went to another girl, "Will you be my girlfriend, She replied with "No I already have 4" so I was like, Okay, kind of got lucky on that one, so then a few hours go by, and it lunch time. Oh yeah, this is where I go on clutch. I approach another girl from my class "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND" she said yeah, so Little EpicAnimatorGuy marked down two girlfriends. Then by the end of lunch, I had like 5

Listen Icicle, the key to getting a girl is, just randomly approach them, (They Don't even have to know you) and just ask to go out with them, if they say no, then you've failed.

I would also like to clarify, yes this has actually happened, From age 6 to like 8, I was the pulling master. Then I got FAT, and yeah went down hill. Until Now, I am a towering 5'8 and the men love me.

+1 by turquito10, Mirrikh and Varai

Quote:
Lol and fart

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
20th September 2022, 10:21 PM

just make sure she's not drawing butterflies and flowers on other guys' papers and ur in youngin have fun

+1 by Loki, Mirrikh and Varai

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
21st September 2022, 01:26 PM

harry15514 wrote on 20th September 2022, 11:44 AM:
Listen, since you're still young and growing, let me explain to you how to pull. (Because back when i was in primary school, I was the top g )
Back In the day, I use to play Tag with my friends, and sometimes the girls would come in and start calling us gross and then pinching us for some reason.
But What they didn't realise, old me had fire Game. So I walked up to this one girl, and i was like "will you go out with me" she said yeah, lol what g. So I was like yeah cool, So i went to another girl, "Will you be my girlfriend, She replied with "No I already have 4" so I was like, Okay, kind of got lucky on that one, so then a few hours go by, and it lunch time. Oh yeah, this is where I go on clutch. I approach another girl from my class "WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND" she said yeah, so Little EpicAnimatorGuy marked down two girlfriends. Then by the end of lunch, I had like 5
Listen Icicle, the key to getting a girl is, just randomly approach them, (They Don't even have to know you) and just ask to go out with them, if they say no, then you've failed.
I would also like to clarify, yes this has actually happened, From age 6 to like 8, I was the pulling master. Then I got FAT, and yeah went down hill. Until Now, I am a towering 5'8 and the men love me.
I want one girl friend grandpa told me not to have more then one girl friend or girls dont like you and then you get no more girl friends

+1 by Mirrikh

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
21st September 2022, 01:27 PM

zes wrote on 20th September 2022, 10:21 PM:
just make sure she's not drawing butterflies and flowers on other guys' papers and ur in youngin have fun
ok i watch her for this

+1 by Mirrikh

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st September 2022, 02:03 PM

Icicle wrote on 21st September 2022, 01:26 PM:
Quote:
harry15514 wrote on 20th September 2022, 11:44 AM:
I want one girl friend grandpa told me not to have more then one girl friend or girls dont like you and then you get no more girl friends

Your Grandpa is a Liar.

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.