26th September 2022

I hope she like me

Made by Icicle in The Lounge

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
26th September 2022, 07:34 PM

I hope the girl like me becuse I like her. She draw funny things on my paper now that are not harts and flowers. We talk at lunch one dya and she say she like my shirt and we trade cookies. Her favrite animal is a pengin and so is mine! She also like Antartica. I think she is cool like ice. I hope she think I am too. But then she telled me that my shoe was untied and offered to tie it for me and so I let her and she tied the laces together and I trip because of it. Then she laugh at me but later she sayed sorry and gave me part of her candy bar. Then teacher took the candy away becuse we are not alowed candy in class.

+1 by Flynn, CPBiter, Loki, Varai and 2 others

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th September 2022, 08:24 PM

You should ask her out brother, before it's too late.

+1 by turquito10, DaN, Mirrikh, Icicle and 1 other

161 posts
Seen 2nd May 2023
27th September 2022, 06:01 PM

mariojack905 wrote on 26th September 2022, 08:24 PM:
You should ask her out brother, before it's too late.
I do this soon

+1 by Mirrikh, CPBiter and Ari

Cookie Dealer...
27 posts
Seen 7th April 2023
27th September 2022, 07:07 PM

Icicle wrote on 26th September 2022, 07:34 PM:
I hope the girl like me becuse I like her. She draw funny things on my paper now that are not harts and flowers. We talk at lunch one dya and she say she like my shirt and we trade cookies. Her favrite animal is a pengin and so is mine! She also like Antartica. I think she is cool like ice. I hope she think I am too. But then she telled me that my shoe was untied and offered to tie it for me and so I let her and she tied the laces together and I trip because of it. Then she laugh at me but later she sayed sorry and gave me part of her candy bar. Then teacher took the candy away becuse we are not alowed candy in class.

BROOOO COME ON YOU GOT THIS TELL HER THAT YOU LIKE HER THEY LIKE FOOD AND CHOCOLATE GIVE HER SOME CHOCOLATE OR COOCKIES BEFORE YOU TELL HER

+1 by Loki, Mirrikh, Ari, Icicle and 1 other

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th September 2022, 08:13 PM

Icicle wrote on 26th September 2022, 07:34 PM:

You get girls because you cool like ice. This person probably likes ice age too so she would be cool like ice too. Good ice couple cool like I C E

+1 by Mirrikh and Icicle
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Login or join the forums to reply.