Fair enough

+1 by Mirrikh

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
30th September 2022, 12:53 PM

Loki wrote on 29th September 2022, 10:50 AM:
It started off where people could raise pillows like how you can raise a plant but it was very hard and not many people could do it. I became skilled at this and raised several very large and fat pillows but I only grew enough for me. Some Saudi Arabian prince heard about the pillows and tried to steal some of them while I slept. But I yelled at him over it and he backed off.
Then the whole scene changed. I was doing parcor on some floating objects near a tall black tower made of stone. And on one of the floating objects I found a purple locket with gold edges. I picked up the locket and looked over to the tower. I could see Manwe crying inside of the tower. I didn’t know why and I didn’t care. Then a couple people got mad at me for taking the locket and said that it was Manwe’s. But once again, I didn’t care. The guy who was mad about it was just jealous that I found the locket first, he wanted it for himself because it was a very powerful locket. And since he couldn’t have the it, he thought that no one else should so he went off to get Orome to kill me for it. The girl who was with him stayed behind and kept arguing with me to distract me. I pushed her into a lake and left.
And that was the dream.
That’s my locket I gave Manwe

+1 by Loki

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2022, 03:38 AM

I always dream of me in my old primary school, reliving my regret of not attending the last day of school.

I don’t know why I did it, probably laziness, but it’s the thing I regret the most, because I never got to say goodbye to so many people I loved for years.
I was under the false impression that all my classmates would always be in my life - but life moves on.

+1 by Damen
Adam

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd October 2022, 04:06 AM

Wheeler wrote on 2nd October 2022, 03:38 AM:
I always dream of me in my old primary school, reliving my regret of not attending the last day of school.
I don’t know why I did it, probably laziness, but it’s the thing I regret the most, because I never got to say goodbye to so many people I loved for years.
I was under the false impression that all my classmates would always be in my life - but life moves on.

Thats tragic... sorry about that man. We do things like that when we are young.

Login or join the forums to reply.