CZ News: October 1st-16th, 2022

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th October 2022, 11:39 PM

October 1, 2022
A guy named Fundanor appears and bows to the Manwe and Varda statue on Dorval. He also bowed to Little when she came. Apparent he served Manwe and even trained Eonwe (Manwe’s strongest maia). Fundanor also has a brother (Tangasor). He and his brother protected the day and night skies.

Fundanor told Little that she should search for her mother in GNZ, though it is easier said than done. Fundanor also knew the ancient vultures and was even friends with many of them back when they were eagles. He said he had to fight them but he could never kill them as it would have crushed his soul.

October 2, 2022
A war occurred in Nargothrond. Ungoliant came and brought her spider army with her to defend the land. Feanor fought with Ungoliant but she slayed him and the other defenders. After this, Mandos came and revived all those that Ungoliant killed. Due to her powers and her massive spider army, Ungoliant was able to hold Nargothrond for Queen Annalle.

Amir made an appearance after the war. He came to speak with Flame as he is the new 'Dark Lord'. Flame did not show up though so he spoke with his wife for a bit. Amir told Loki that he wants her to bare more children for him, as many as she possibly can. While the two were discussing growing their family, Veriscolor came. He got into an argument with Amir that quickly escalated into a physical fight.

They paused fighting for a few moments and Amir was going to listen to the warlord from Wild Space. Veriscolor demanded that Ronaldo be killed as he does not approve of him having an alliance with Spike. He threatened to kill Amir's wife, their son, and then lastly Amir himself if no one killed Ronaldo. Then Gamer got involved though and once again a physical fight broke out. Amir was killed by Veriscolor but he was quickly avenged by Loki.

Veriscolor then spoke for a bit in the void. He read Loki's soul while he was down there and discribed it as being a black ball with vulture feathers. He could sense all the loss and hate in her soul as well. He is good at reading souls due to his training in Wild Space. He said that if Spike accepts the training in Wild Space, he will be much like him when he returns to Arda except he will be even more powerful. Veriscolor had terms for Loki and Amir. Those terms were that he wants them to hear out what The Son has to say and then after that let Spike make his own choice of his alliance. After this happens, Veriscolor's job on Arda is done.

Veriscolor also spoke about the creation of Wild Space. He said that Wild Space was not created by Melkor but rather it was created by Nameless One himself as a sandbox to test things in. According to Veriscolor, the culture of Wild Space focuses on strictness and values of kinship. It is a respect based society filled with scholars and geniuses.

October 4, 2022
Azeb came and learned that his plan of having Spike vanquished failed and that the Grond ended up in Flame's hands. He asked T10 to protect him but T10 wouldn't answer him. Since most of the people on were using the Spanish translator, Azeb decided he would just return to being in hiding on Aman and left.

October 5, 2022
Silence came and trained his strength. Then he went to his igloo to speak with Flame and do doctor stuff. From the conversation it sounds like Silence is going to try to make zombies out of the accounts ‘Radaghast’ and ‘Bashy’. There are likely other nefarious schemes that Silence is now involved in for Flame.

Then Silence did actual doctor stuff. He tested Spike’s DNA, he said the results will be back in two days. He also gave Loki a pregnancy test and she was not pregnant at that time. Then he prescribed her some medication for her mood swings. He also gave her a test tube that contained DNA from BirdSon (his first and last hair that he ever grew).

Silence had some problems to get the signal to send to run Spike's DNA test, but eventually it started working!
It also turns out that Tyarwë has been having hallucinations from taking strength stones. Silence said he was an insane old man and prescribed him some medication but he wouldn’t take it, so he remains insane!

He also did an MRI on Rouge and she is pregnant with a dragon egg. The he said he was wrong and that it’s a cancer bomb. Rouge was going to let Silence operate on her until a guy talked her out of it. Silence was disappointed and mentioned that Flame will also be disappointed to hear this information.

October 10, 2022
Nook came and was actually missing his head as he was decapitated by Radaghast. He managed to grow his head back with the help of Quorra but then he was paralyzed. He said he forgave Radaghast as he had been vanquished. Ayancito kept trying to kill Nook so Gamer cut off Ayancito's head.

Nook being paralyzed began to give up hope and did not desire to live out his life in such a shape. He asked for someone to kill him but he first desired to go to the peak of Achto. Nook was eventually brought up to the peak of the holy mountain. Nameless One gave Nook hope through a message that The Daughter would come and heal him and perhaps some of the other troubles on Arda.

October 13, 2022
Silence returned with the results from Spike's DNA test. He said that Spike's DNA matches neither Amir nor Loki. He said that Amir is angry with the results and advised Loki to fight back against her husband if he harms her over it. Apparently the other twin's results came back normal so Silence doubted that there was a flaw in the test but decided he was going to retest Spike's DNA anyway. He suggested that maybe Spike was placed inside Loki by Nameless One.

Silence also showed off his martial arts by fighting with T10. Silence promised to teach T10 double jump if T10 defeated him. T10 did defeat him so Silence thus taught him how to use double jump the sith way (with hate). Silence also recruited CPBiter to become part of the 666 gang, which is where they must kill 6 people a week, no more and no less. If they kill more, they will be hunted by the clan leader (Silence).

October 16 2022
Amir returned to speak with his wife about the results of Spike's DNA test. He was angry over it and asked his wife if she had been cheating on him. She told him that she certainly had not cheated on him as she only loves him! Amir believed his wife and decided that he wanted Silence's head brought to him.

Amir decided that he wanted to have hundreds of sons and thought about different ways he could achieve this goal. He decided that he would start a cloning facility, where he would make clones of Spike. Loki pleaded with him to make a clone of their vanquished son, BirdSon, so that they could raise him together. At first, Amir didn't want to make a clone of him and have to raise a baby but after his wife shed a few tears over it, he decided he would make one clone of BirdSon for her to raise.

Amir had his cloning facility constructed in Mirrikh's igloo on a separate floor above the igloo. It is very cozy and furnished with everything a bunch of clones could possibly need. Then he took DNA from Ronaldo and Ahimoth to blend with Spike's DNA for the clones. It will be about 10 days before the first clones are made.

+1 by Varai, Mirrikh and Flynn

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
17th October 2022, 08:12 AM

Lets hope that one day when I'm sleeping I wont have a SPIKE copy staring at me in the corner of my room

+1 by Loki and Flynn
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th October 2022, 01:00 PM

basedbag wrote on 17th October 2022, 08:12 AM:
Lets hope that one day when I'm sleeping I wont have a SPIKE copy staring at me in the corner of my room
Honestly, he probably wouldn't just stare at you. He'd kick you out of your bed and make you his servant because that kid has quite a large ego (assuming they have similar personalities to the real Spike) and if you refuse he'd kill you.

+1 by Flynn

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
17th October 2022, 01:12 PM

Loki wrote on 17th October 2022, 01:00 PM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 17th October 2022, 08:12 AM:
Honestly, he probably wouldn't just stare at you. He'd kick you out of your bed and make you his servant because that kid has quite a large ego (assuming they have similar personalities to the real Spike) and if you refuse he'd kill you.
Someone's got to start disciplining these lab kids.. well.. might as well be me. It's my property after all

+1 by Flynn
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.