DSGHQ War Bureaucracy

Made by Mirrikh in Reports

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
31st October 2022, 06:18 PM

PLEASE READ FULLY TOP-TO-BOTTOM
Today I file a report on the War System and whoever's involved in it.

Here's a little rundown:

Today, not even half an hour before the military conflict had started, I was informed by my notifications that Mr. Biter has submitted a war on Vinyamar

The problem with this is:

- ALPHA and DRAKE are invading my territory
There is a 30 Day cooldown for invading territory you failed to take. I was involved in the previous Vinyamar conflict so naturally I am shocked to see such violation of international code.

- 24 hour notice
I was informed of the war 12 minutes before it started.
THAT IS TWELVE, ONE, TWO. TWELVE
Several wars are cancelled simply because of this notion yet I had to bring soldiers to fight this afternoon? The lack of care for this war is simply astounding.

Other things I'd like to note

I'd like some form of compensation to the military's owners since I just lost an hour's worth of my afternoon time, and they have to repair the damages for soldiers they weren't expecting to send into a war

This entire thing is just disappointing. Never EVER have I had an issue this big with the DSGHQ war system.

I don't like jumping to conclusions, however it really does feel like I am being treated unfairly, especially since I am a new landowner, a new leader in the highly contested Beleriand region

+1 by Flame, Alatar, CPBiter, Miromeski and 3 others
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st October 2022, 06:35 PM

Youre completely valid man! You have alot of reason to get mad over this :)

+1 by Mirrikh, CPBiter and Flynn

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
31st October 2022, 06:37 PM

Miro wrote on 31st October 2022, 06:35 PM:
Youre completely valid man! You have alot of reason to get mad over this
I love you bro!

+1 by Flynn
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.