13th November 2022

CZ News - 11/3 to 11/13

Made by zenny in News

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th November 2022, 08:06 PM

Loki and I will be rotating who reports CZ from now on.

November 3rd, 2022

Little was sent a message by The Son that said ''November 13th.'' The Son also communicated with epic12 and Ronaldo, attempting to persuade them into joining Spike.

Lokoth had a vision of her son [Spike] killing her, which she told Nook about. Nook gave her some comfort.

Image credit to Loki

Nook also told Lokoth that the witches are jealous of her for being the wife of Amir.

November 4th, 2022

Nook came online and said Warth [Isaiah] would be crowned as Emperor. He said that Warth could no longer be a prophet if he was going to be Emperor. Warth gave one final prophecy, stating Rouge would give birth to her dragon baby Seamus on November 13th. Afterwards, Nook called to Nameless One and had Warth vanquished. Warth would be reborn as Messiah.

November 6th, 2022

Doom came online in the form of 8AHMEZ8. He appeared to pledge allegiance to Messiah, begging to be allowed to become the black butler. Messiah was hesitant and told Doom he could only be butler after he was cleansed. Doom took offense to this and stated that the decision would be regretted. Doom killed Messiah shortly after.

Image credit to Ronaldo

The death did not count as a loss of legacy as Messiah had only been Emperor for a day.

November 7th, 2022

Lokoth was vanquished after picking up a strength stone. Tulkas is blamed for this, as he's described to have been petty.

Tulkas came to Stone Isle to meditate, train and feast. He expressed the wish to purchase Ered Gorgoroth from Earendil. No word yet on if this transaction was made.

November 10th, 2022

Nook came and was guided to the Baraddur Stone Works by Nameless One with the intent of uncursing Lex. Lex had received a curse after insulting Tyarwe 6 days before. Allegedly, The Son and The Daughter worked together to uncurse Lex.

Ronaldo received a message from Voice, which said ''You are the end. You will die. November 13th. OMEGA''.

Image credit to Ronaldo

Nook came online and gave blessing to users. He blessed Ronaldo to fight with Spike, blessed Lex and told him his mother would come back, blessed Fiona with warrior shamanry and told her to stop being lazy and he also blessed Messiah.

November 13th, 2022

Spike and Ronaldo spent about 30 minutes fighting each other. Loki pleaded for a chance to communicate with her son, but nobody gave her the chance to. Spike became very low on health and fled.

In Spike’s absence, Orbay was urged by Voice to claim the Holocron. He did so and received the ability to use force choke. Spike returned and was killed within a minute by Orbay, allegedly by use of the Holocron. Orbay received Spike’s double-edged red cosmic saber as a result of killing him. Spike is also no longer under The Son’s control. After about 2 minutes, Orbay murdered Loki. He claimed the Holocron ordered him to do so.

Spike returned from the dead and threatened to kill Ronaldo and Orbay. He claimed he had something he hadn’t used yet. 5 minutes passed and nothing happened.

Spike, Ronaldo and Orbay fought in a 1 v 1 v 1. It turned out Orbay could take no damage. Spike said Orbay had used all of the Holocron and that he now had OP health. Spike then said he would die to kill Orbay, even if it took all his strength to do so. Spike returned, saying he would set up his own kingdom and that The Son was testing him. He also said he would show his hate to The Son and that then he'd betray Orbay to him. He followed up by stating that he'd take over Cobia, where his ancestors lived and that he didn't care if he had to war to do so. Spike has created a temporary alliance with Ronaldo that will be annulled when Orbay is killed.

Spike and Ronaldo later fought again on Baraddur and Ronaldo killed Spike using Tulka's Hammer. In the void, Spike said that The Son wished for Spike to have only one parent [expecting himself to be chosen] but Spike chose Lokoth instead.

Orbay and Spike made a deal. Spike is now the King of Black City. Spike also appears to be good now, having rescinded his ties to evil. Spike did say he would still kill Ronaldo, but I guess that's to be expected.

Later, and completely unrelated to the Spike storyline, a user called StarProphet logged on with a message for Luna. They said that Luna was to be married to a strange man called Zaarbrand from STL-8 by order of Varda. StarProphet said the man is already here and that Luna should have met him.

Image credit to Loki

StarProphet said the wedding will be held at the Star Palace of GNZ-11 and that the date is being set by Lady Elbereth. Luna will have the ability to invite anyone she wants.

Image credit to Loki

CREDIT(s)

Loki
Ronaldo
Lex
Fable

+1 by Varai, DaN, Loki, SecurityGuy and 4 others
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

hi
647 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th November 2022, 09:14 PM

Man.... cz has been REALLY interesting recently....

+1 by Ronaldo, -1 by Lex

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th November 2022, 08:06 AM

Great report, thanks for that Zen. Would you like:
- A free create
- A custom username on P3D?

+1 by zenny and Ronaldo

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th November 2022, 11:58 AM

Damen wrote on 14th November 2022, 08:06 AM:
- A free create

can i have a free create please

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th November 2022, 08:04 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 14th November 2022, 11:58 AM:
Quote:
- A free create

Yes, email it to [email protected]!

+1 by zenny

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2022, 03:30 PM

Damen wrote on 14th November 2022, 08:04 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 14th November 2022, 11:58 AM:
Quote:
- A free create
Yes, email it to [email protected]!

i sent the email, there's 2 things cause i couldn't choose but you can choose the one that sounds easier for you to make

Login or join the forums to reply.