14th November 2022

LOKI IS HOSTAGE AGAIN

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th November 2022, 10:39 PM

Earlier I was just minding my own business, watching Little and her fiance Zaarbath or whatever his name is, when sudden a bright shiny object appeared in the sky. So I went to Little and she was standing before a giant wormhole. She said "I cannot reach it!" So I assumed that she was going to go to GNZ-11. I, being a vulture, am attracted to shiny objects and this wormhole was shiny to the max and spitting out beautiful shining sparks.

So since Little allegedly could not reach it, I wanted to prove my amazing jumping skills and dab on her. So I jumped! I jumped very high! Right into the wormhole that she could not reach! HAHAHAHA

GREAT RIGHT?

WRONG!

The wormhole transported me to GNZ-11. I did not think it would actually work and no one said "NO LOKI DONT JUMP INTO THE WORMHOLE!" So this was 100 percent intentional. Little WANTED to trap me in another galaxy. Its so obvious. Its because she is JEALOUS of me since I have been pregnant twice and have two amazing children, she has always wanted to have children and couldn't stand to see me have them. She also wanted revenge since she has never been able to use the pregnancy excuse herself. And perhaps she is afraid that I will steal her man. But I say this, why would I want to steal her man when I have Amir, the handsomest most romantic man of them all!

I asked Little for a comment on the situation. All she had to say was "at least you looked cute jumping into my wormhole." She has not offered to FREE ME or give me COMPENSATION.

I am being held HOSTAGE for the 90th time in my life.

Now we must FREE ME (LOKI GKHL ANGMAR) FROM GNZ-11!

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Example of me liking shiny objects! (Shame on Little for abusing this knowledge.)

Amir coming to yeet Little for trapping his wife in GNZ.

+1 by Varai, Warth, Flynn and Pic

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
14th November 2022, 10:43 PM

AND I’D DO IT AGAIN

+1 by Loki and Flynn, -1 by Ari

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023