17th November 2022

Scroll of Based

Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
17th November 2022, 09:53 AM

After seeing Glarthir post a scroll on the son so utterly pointless it's baffling, I've decided to take a page out of his book.

(Remember before you get your feelings hurt, Glarthir is a fictional person. Yes I know, hard to believe right?)

To be completely honest the whole "son" and "daughter" crimezone hasn't really interested me as much as I thought it would. I figured it might have a unique spin on it, like when CZ shamelessly stole LOTR plot, but alas; there is no difference between the clone wars (where these characters come from) and how they appear in DSGHQ.

Glarthir mumbled something about the Nameless One, blah blah, Accal abandoning his identity for the fifth time, something about Spike-

Good to know we traded LOTR cz for The Son and Sriram reborn aka Spike. The reason I don't play as much anymore is because it always focuses on the Annatar struggle, it's impossible for CZ to write about anything other than it.

You may think "Well Wilf, what about the OTHER cz families?", yeah? What about 'em?

When was the last time you saw Orbay and his father fight? Exactly.

Crimezone needs to be better, it's ridiculous that it just repeats itself infinitely.

I know it won't change, so I'm making this scroll to clown the idiocy of Crimezone.

This post will end up being spam disliked anyhow but- truthfully I think Crimezone needs to stop ripping off other stories and just throwing in the Annatars. It's really boring, idc if Accal goes by Osman, Revan, whatever. He's still Accal.

It's been nearly 8 years and CZ hasn't changed since we started the Pythas CZ.

Be better, create newer and better characters, maybe stop focusing on Accal and what new enemy you've thrown at him.

Thank you, WIlf.

If you disliked this, and think that I'm incorrect. Please go seek your father in real life, if he isn't there, don't reply. If he is, than please reply.

+1 by Mercer, Varai, Rookie3142, Mirrikh and 2 others
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th November 2022, 02:39 AM

wizle wrote on 17th November 2022, 09:53 AM:
It's been nearly 8 years and CZ hasn't changed since we started the Pythas CZ.
0_o
Mucho vicio

Login or join the forums to reply.