15th December 2022

Sith Alchemy 101

Made by Zack TV in Crimezone

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th December 2022, 01:27 PM

Welcome to an exploration of Sith Academics, following the papers of floral life; provided by the Goblin god.

Chapter 1: Bold and Basic.

What IS sith alchemy?

Simply put Sith Alchemy is the utilization of the force, in the work to transmute or transform something's properties.

Often Alchemical signs take on more than one meaning, leading perceptions to be dubious at best.

This symbol in example, is an alternate design for the alchemical sign for Sulfur, dubbed the "Leviathan Cross"

Sulfur as a part of alchemy, takes on many roles. Often associated with dryness, masculinity, and heat.

This is an example of another Alchemical sign, Gold, which is said to have resembled and took the meaning of the sun.

However in ancient science, the sun was perfection; so therefore so was gold.

Contrasting Gold, Silver has taken up residency in depicting the Moon.

How do Sith utilize Alchemy?

Through the ancient texts, most scholars of the unseemly have founded the idea of "binding".

This is not an unfamiliar concept in Alchemy whole, however Sith alchemy utilizes the "Dark side" of the force to bind Alchemical elements.

Hypothetically the fabled "Philosophers Stone" could only be created by a mixture of both Sith, and Jedi Alchemy.

The Philospher's stone is perfection within totality.

Thank you for learning with me today, I hope to touch more on various Sith topics.

See you again for my next lecture, -Wilf.

+1 by Varai
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th December 2022, 01:41 PM

Extra Sub-Chapter

Transmutation

Transmutation is the act of purifying or simplifying Alchemical metals.

I.E It was believed with the use of the Philosphers Stone(?), or via other means, one could turn other metals into gold.

Transmutation also applies to Alchemical ideas. The Magnus Opus, or Rebis; a great work, is usually in reference to successful transmutation.

"All things are made from one, and all things will return to one."

Man is made up of body, soul, and mind; within Alchemical conceptual-ism; without the whole there is no piece.

The roots of Alchemy are formed upon the concept of immortality, this is what the fabled "Philosophers Stone" is capable of.

+1 by Varai

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th December 2022, 01:49 PM

Sub-Chapter Extended

The importance of the Rebis.

The Rebis, as defined by Alchemy, is a being combined with the perfect balance of masculine and feminine qualities.

Though the Rebis is a perfected balance, something like the Hermaphrodite was considered something of opposing balances mixed into one. I.E Copper & Mercury, Gold & Silver, or body and spirit.

The unification of opposing substances results in usual disaster.

+1 by Varai

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th December 2022, 10:53 PM

Login or join the forums to reply.