18th December 2022

CZ News: December 5-18, 2022

Made by Loki in News

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th December 2022, 11:59 PM

I haven't been around as much lately and have been lacking motivation so the quality of this report isn't as good as usual. So rip!

December 5, 2022
Spike fights with Ben Stray in Baraddur. It was a close battle but Spike came out victorious after he pushes Ben into the Baraddur death line. It also turns out that Spike’s girlfriend left him and he is worried he will forever be alone. Spike also reveals that he has broken free from The Son. Apparent he has fired him and now “The Son is unemployed.”

December 7, 2022
Spike hosts an evil meeting in Myfort and invited everyone to come to it. He discussed Stazfort and was unhappy when Ronaldo says that evils should not touch it. This leads Spike to say that he is changing the locks on Baraddur and that there will be a new key called the 'Spike Key'. He also offers a business agreement to Little and her husband Zaarbrand. He would like to make a city on Dorval in exchange for access to dragons and other things. Most people are against the return of dragons. Loki is worried she will be kidnapped by them like when Ancalagon was around. Spike reassured her that he would not let that happen to her.

Lastly, Spike announces that he is creating a drink for the builders helping construct Stazfort on Stone Isle. The drink will increase their building abilities and make it easier to lift heavy stones. He will start selling the drink on Friday.

December 11, 2022
No complete report other than "Maul roasts Pic."

Also, Little becomes project manager of the construction of Stazfort.

December 12, 2022
Nook rebirths Sky into "Reza" and she is now Nook's apprentice and a forest prophetess. Nook also prophecised that Zaarbrand would return on December 14th along with hundreds of purple dragons.

December 13, 2022
Nook comes. He says that Amir will be taken over by The Son and he will lose his mind. He says Loki could offer to trade places with Amir and become The Son’s vessel instead. Then he also said that Foxel will be offered more power than what Orbay has and he will be able to crush Orbay if he accepts.

Nook also warned Ben Stray not to try to vanquish the ainur. He offers to rebirth Ben but Ben refuses. Nook says that Tulkas will vanquish Ben if Ben tries to go through with his plan. He compared the situation to Varda's old prophecy about Pythas, where he desired too much and was vanquished. Ben remained committed to his plan anyway!

December 14th,2022
Zaarbrands comes, bringing purple dragons and dragon tamers. Sadly, the dragons are killed by Ben Stray. Then a fight breaks out between Ben and Zaarbrand. Ben gets smited. Being angry that his dragons were killed, Zaarbrand decides to Arda forever. He asks his wife to leave with him but she refuses, saying that Arda is her home and that she is going to stay.

Later, Glarthir prophecises that Achto will be covered in waste as people have gotten too evil. Glarthir gets smited by The Son. Ben Stray asks to be vanquished as he is angry over some events and The Son grants his request. Wilf is smited as well but not vanquished.

Afterwards, Nook comes and decides that he wants to go on a crusade. He tries to recruit Luna and Reza to his cause. Reza declines as she does not want to kill anyone. Nook decides to replace her with Tyarwe. Nook publicly announces his crusade and gets killed by Wilf.

December 18, 2022
Spike kills several people in Nargothrond and then threatens to war Mirrikh. Somehow war is avoided. Ronaldo convinces Spike to murder Wheeler since Wheeler has Ronaldo’s special dune hammer. Spike plays DamenBall with a few people on Cobia and eventually leaves.

+1 by ShadowChan, Mirrikh and Varai

16 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th December 2022, 01:00 AM

thats nice, but one question, why did Spike fight Ben Stray?

+1 by Loki

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
19th December 2022, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Spike kills several people in Nargothrond and then threatens to war Mirrikh. Somehow war is avoided.
the master diplomat

+1 by Loki
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th December 2022, 10:45 AM

ShadowChan wrote on 19th December 2022, 01:00 AM:
thats nice, but one question, why did Spike fight Ben Stray?
Idk I think Ronaldo asked him to kill Ben.

+1 by ShadowChan

Login or join the forums to reply.