23rd December 2022

Goodbye

Made by Glarthamere in Introductions and Leaving

Forgotten
39 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
23rd December 2022, 10:31 AM

To the players of the game, I am sorry to say that I have decided to quit from making scrolls and logging in to help. The reason is because the evils have outnumbered the good. So why should I keep on trying to help this game when I literally get attacked every time I log in? What has the CZ come to? Who is this person Spike acting like he's more powerful than God? So I say this: "Only one person could convince me to stay, only one person can convince me and their name is Osman." Tulkas has decided to ignore my messages and he will not help me anymore. He says "Why should I care about Arda?" Truly only one person can convince him to log on and kill Spike. Their name starts with T and ends with the sum of (9x9)x(9x9)-6561. Aule also has decided to stay away from Tulkas, because he is humbled by him. At least Aule cares.

Goodbye
- Glarthamere

+1 by Varai, Flame and Pic

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
23rd December 2022, 10:55 AM

Do not leave, have hope. We will miss you so much :(

+1 by Loki, -1 by Jdutr

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2022, 11:17 AM

Why would you leave when so many people ask for you to log in and look forward to your scrolls? Why does my son deserve to be killed when he is under the control of The Son? Tulkas is no better than The Son, he vanquished me for no reason!

I like you Glarthir, we are even like siblings in a sense (you have said this yourself), but you pushed me away because I’m “evil,” even Aule says I’m bad at being a sith.

Good users actually outnumber evils.

List of Evils: Loki, Flame, Foxel, Alatar, Mirrikh, Orbay, Wilf

List of Good: T10, Osman, Quorra, Little, Wheeler, Ronaldo, Warth, Zaron

+1 by Varai, Wheeler and Pic

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
23rd December 2022, 12:08 PM

Loki wrote on 23rd December 2022, 11:17 AM:
Why would you leave when so many people ask for you to log in and look forward to your scrolls? Why does my son deserve to be killed when he is under the control of The Son? Tulkas is no better than The Son, he vanquished me for no reason!
I like you Glarthir, we are even like siblings in a sense (you have said this yourself), but you pushed me away because I’m “evil,” even Aule says I’m bad at being a sith.
You forgot the Master Assassin Ayancitoforest. How dare you neglect our finest sith warrior.

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd December 2022, 09:51 PM

I would sell my soul for a gun (in P3D), evil gives you cool powers and fun without having to meditate or find the meaning of life, no offense to the good guys but that's boring.

Anyway, I didn't know you well but I wish you good luck in whatever you do now.

+1 by Damen, Mirrikh, Mercer and Zaron, -1 by Glarthamere

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th December 2022, 07:58 AM

StoneClash wrote on 23rd December 2022, 09:51 PM:
I would sell my soul for a gun (in P3D), evil gives you cool powers and fun without having to meditate or find the meaning of life, no offense to the good guys but that's boring.
so stoneclash is unwise and inpatient ?

Quote:
Lol and fart

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
24th December 2022, 10:59 AM

harry15514 wrote on 24th December 2022, 07:58 AM:
Quote:
to me it seems like he's just based

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

One
235 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th December 2022, 03:40 PM

See you soon.

Forgotten
39 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
24th December 2022, 04:34 PM

I guess so but a lot of them are Dunes... which is not forest light...

Forgotten
39 posts
Seen 5th June 2023
24th December 2022, 04:34 PM

1kutya wrote on 24th December 2022, 03:40 PM:
See you soon.

Should I stay? If I do I want to do a forest rally so that Ach To doesn't become a sewer.

One
235 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th December 2022, 04:46 PM

Foolthir wrote on 24th December 2022, 04:34 PM:
Quote:
1kutya wrote on 24th December 2022, 03:40 PM:
See you soon.
Should I stay? If I do I want to do a forest rally so that Ach To doesn't become a sewer.
You must choose.

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th December 2022, 05:22 PM

Quote:
True but they do side with the forest. I think I left a few forest people out too though. You should stay Glarthir, without you the forest would go to waste! And I would miss you.

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th December 2022, 06:56 AM

Quote:

Why let the dunes out do the forest?

On strike

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th December 2022, 01:12 PM

basedbag wrote on 24th December 2022, 10:59 AM:
Quote:
harry15514 wrote on 24th December 2022, 07:58 AM:
Quote:
to me it seems like he's just based
kinda ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Login or join the forums to reply.