26th December 2022

My Introductory post.

Made by Cariti in Introductions and Leaving

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
26th December 2022, 12:44 PM

Hello everyone! How's it going? I joined DSgHQ forums by joining OldCP and I had realised, just now you guys have a new game on the horizon Penguin 3D, although it has been released to the public it does not seem like anyone of you cares that much and I want to change that! Maybe you guys can teach me the ways of your people? I wish to be one of you by the end of 2023 starting from today. Can you spare me the bullcrap and trust me enough to tell me everything you know? Because; I'm new and would seriously like to know. Thank you for your time.
WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER
Wheeler wrote on 27th December 2022, 12:38 AM:
Quote:
SentFromTheTrash wrote on 26th December 2022, 12:44 PM:
although it has been released to the public it does not seem like any cares
Wrong
Also, from my understanding, you are a troll.

I'm a troll you say? Hmm interesting do you think about this with all the new users who have signed up or just me in particularly? I mean, if you think I'm a troll your mind's already been made up I can't un-do that crap with you after all you think so little of me a new user how could I ever ask you for help if our paths crossed each other? I couldn't. I wasn't trying to
make an enemy out of you, or even anyone here but you just made a enemy out of me for no reason just assuming I'm a troll that's a top tier meme right there I'm just going to keep updating this post if someone responds because; I can't even reply to my own post.

Jdutr wrote on 27th December 2022, 07:06 AM:
Intriguing.. not sure what you’re on about but intriguing

If this is a game for children why is Wheeler saying I'm a troll? This is what I'm saying none of this makes any sense not even this site what is this some make believe website to let your wildest imaginations run wild? If so everyone here is wilding fr

Wheeler wrote on 28th December 2022, 07:11 AM:
Quote:
I'm a troll you say? Hmm interesting do you think about this with all the new users who have signed up or just me in particularly? I mean, if you think I'm a troll your mind's already been made up I can't un-do that crap with you after all you think so little of me a new user how could I ever ask you for help if our paths crossed each other? I couldn't. I wasn't trying to
make an enemy out of you, or even anyone here but you just made a enemy out of me for no reason just assuming I'm a troll that's a top tier meme right there I'm just going to keep updating this post if someone responds becasue; I can't even reply to my own post.
Your replies to Damen's moods and first post indicate you are not a new user like you are claiming to be.
You clearly are an old user masquerading yourself as a new one - for God knows why.
What you said in reply to Damen wasn't positive, you were accusing him of somehow "scarring" children.
My opinion? You're a Shapiro kid trying to be funny. (judging by who has liked the post)

It thrills them when SentFromTheTrash makes a mistake, they watch scheme in-fact and wait for he's downfall.
Here's my opinion:
"SentFromTheTrash is the loneliest MAN on Earth
He's gotta know his people, he can't let them know him he's gotta be God all the way"

+1 by Foxel, Kara and Jdutr, -1 by CPBiter, Wheeler, rami, Stoneclash and 3 others
Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th December 2022, 12:38 AM

although it has been released to the public it does not seem like any cares

Wrong

Also, from my understanding, you are a troll.

+1 by Ari
Adam

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
27th December 2022, 07:06 AM

Intriguing.. not sure what you’re on about but intriguing

+1 by Ari

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th December 2022, 07:11 AM

make an enemy out of you, or even anyone here but you just made a enemy out of me for no reason just assuming I'm a troll that's a top tier meme right there I'm just going to keep updating this post if someone responds becasue; I can't even reply to my own post.

Your replies to Damen's moods and first post indicate you are not a new user like you are claiming to be.
You clearly are an old user masquerading yourself as a new one - for God knows why.

What you said in reply to Damen wasn't positive, you were accusing him of somehow "scarring" children.

My opinion? You're a Shapiro kid trying to be funny. (judging by who has liked the post)

+1 by Laka and Ari
Adam

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th December 2022, 07:28 AM

It thrills them when SentFromTheTrash makes a mistake, they watch scheme in-fact and wait for he's downfall.
Here's my opinion:
"SentFromTheTrash is the loneliest MAN on Earth
He's gotta know his people, he can't let them know him he's gotta be God all the way"

On second thoughts, you may just have something loose internally.
If you are truly a new user to the community, you don't start off by degrading the owner & the players.
You are not righteous in your behaviour.

+1 by Laka, Flame and Ari
Adam

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th December 2022, 10:22 AM

The "new" user seems to have a lot to say, so im locking this discussion. If that's a problem then oh well, you can always mail me. 👍

+1 by Stoneclash, Wheeler, Mirrikh, Flame and 1 other

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.