30th December 2022

Doppelganger

Made by Ronaldo in Entertainment

STAZHAND
News Reporter
68 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
30th December 2022, 02:39 AM

We are currently receiving countless reports of an unidentified hostile organism to be referred to as alternate until we have a full understanding of the threat It is important to stay home Close all doors and windows and have access to a loaded firearm or any ranged weapon at at all times you will know if there is a surrogate based solely on your physical characteristics if you see another person who looks identical to you run away and hide if you see a person who has a biologically impossible characteristic run away and hide if one manages to enter your house refrain of any type of communication or contact with the threat. These intelligent life forms use elements of psychological warfare to take advantage of their victims. While we strongly discourage any form of contact or communication with a surrogate, we make exceptions for attempts to execute them yourself, thank you for viewing these instructions nothing worth the risk nothing worth the risk nothing worth the risk

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
30th December 2022, 10:31 AM

texans have been preparing for this moment their entire life

+1 by zenny and Ronaldo
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

178 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th December 2022, 12:30 PM

Ronald0 wrote on 30th December 2022, 02:39 AM:
These intelligent life forms use elements of psychological warfare to take advantage of their victims.
Like a battle of wills? I would like to see it in action although I don't have high expectations

+1 by Ronaldo

STAZHAND
News Reporter
68 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
30th December 2022, 01:52 PM

StoneClash wrote on 30th December 2022, 12:30 PM:
Quote:
These intelligent life forms use elements of psychological warfare to take advantage of their victims.
Like a battle of wills? I would like to see it in action although I don't have high expectations

Believe me, one more battle would be to fight against your fears and something that we do not know

Cookie Dealer...
27 posts
Seen 7th April 2023
2nd January 2023, 10:39 PM

We are currently receiving countless reports of an unidentified hostile organism to be referred to as alternate until we have a full understanding of the threat It is important to stay home Close all doors and windows and have access to a loaded firearm or any ranged weapon at at all times you will know if there is a surrogate based solely on your physical characteristics if you see another person who looks identical to you run away and hide if you see a person who has a biologically impossible characteristic run away and hide if one manages to enter your house refrain of any type of communication or contact with the threat. These intelligent life forms use elements of psychological warfare to take advantage of their victims. While we strongly discourage any form of contact or communication with a surrogate, we make exceptions for attempts to execute them yourself, thank you for viewing these instructions nothing worth the risk nothing worth the risk nothing worth the risk

Bro watched the hole mandela catalouge for the first time

+1 by Ronaldo

STAZHAND
News Reporter
68 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
3rd January 2023, 02:28 AM

Azure2 wrote on 2nd January 2023, 10:39 PM:
Quote:
Bro watched the hole mandela catalouge for the first time
yes

Login or join the forums to reply.