6th January 2023

Help me, Help you?

Made by Cariti in Entertainment

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
6th January 2023, 09:33 AM

Why is this in Entertainment? Because it's funny nothing happened and we still have Shapiro Squad despite the fact we have administrators (3 plus the owner / creator Damen) and seven moderators. Maybe nobody told them to step up and do what needs to be done. But, I'm all for it. Let the revolution begin.

Got the upmost respect for @Wheeler for now forever and always....
EDIT:
Was going to make this a mood but I can't even do anything as a rookie, that's why I'm making this a post. No this is NOT to start drama this is spread awareness. And finally get rid of the dramas being caused by a group. Nobody will want to know this but there is drama actually going on behind the scenes nobody will want to harm the peace so that's why I'm speaking up instead. Remember just because you cannot see the drama, doesn't mean it's not happening right in front of you. Because it is.

Just typed Shapiro Squad on Popular Search and they all look exactly the same, the people who associate with that server deserve to have everything on here terminated. ASAP. So was @Wheeler telling the truth when he said they were all carbon copies? Yes he did. 100%.
That's why I'm putting this offical act in effect if @Shapiro Squad tries to recruit you or tries to say they know you, they DON'T. Don't even read the message, they'll try to get your attention just don't read the message okay? Press the Mark as read button. Don't actually view what they sent you. To avoid the need to respond. Obviously, read what you have if they aren't from @Shapiro Squad. I say this as well just in case it could even be your best friend who turns out being a member of the @Shapiro Squad this is how serious it is. So today, let's make a pact today.
Today is the day, we will cancel @Shapiro Squad and that way this website will not cease to exist and no, we won't see a website that was extinct. So when you type the url it still takes us here. The more we let them poison, turn and manipulate this community the more we are getting closer and closer to extinction. Now I don't know what @Shapiro Squad is exactly but I think they're trying to take over this website and ruin what good memories everyone had.

Today, the revolution begins! At the end of every post, you respond to or every mood you respond to.... Just do #EndShapiroSquad or #CancelShapiroSquad there's no greater power then your voice. Remember that. It's not position, rank or power you have but it's about being heard. I may not be ranked, powerless not even moderator or administrator..... But doesn't mean we can't spread the peace we want to spread.

Just type #ShapiroSquadNeedToBeCancelled at the end of every post, every response you make every mood you make even in the game you play whenever it be OldCP, iOldCP, Snaildom or even Penguin3D.

+1 by turquito10, Jdutr, rami, yeat and 4 others
Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2023, 10:53 AM

I agree #ShapiroSquadNeedToBeCancelled #EndShapiroSquad #CancelShapiroSquad

+1 by Cariti, rami and Jdutr

122 posts
Seen 19th August 2023
6th January 2023, 11:49 AM

Thanks for the input sriram.

The misogyny, and hate speech you brought towards Catholics (pretty randomly), in Shapiro chat last week caused for us to remove you.

Sorry it ended this way. Maybe you can RP as Oliver Cromwell elsewhere.

I will delete Shapiro as you wish!

+1 by yeat and Dancebear

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2023, 12:53 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 6th January 2023, 09:33 AM:
Why is this in Entertainment? Because it's funny nothing happened and we still have Shapiro Squad despite the fact we have administrators (3 plus the owner / creator Damen) and seven moderators. Maybe nobody told them to step up and do what needs to be done. But, I'm all for it. Let the revolution begin.
Got the upmost respect for @Wheeler for now forever and always....
EDIT:
Was going to make this a mood but I can't even do anything as a rookie, that's why I'm making this a post. No this is NOT to start drama this is spread awareness. And finally get rid of the dramas being caused by a group. Nobody will want to know this but there is drama actually going on behind the scenes nobody will want to harm the peace so that's why I'm speaking up instead. Remember just because you cannot see the drama, doesn't mean it's not happening right in front of you. Because it is.
Just typed Shapiro Squad on Popular Search and they all look exactly the same, the people who associate with that server deserve to have everything on here terminated. ASAP. So was @Wheeler telling the truth when he said they were all carbon copies? Yes he did. 100%.
That's why I'm putting this offical act in effect if @Shapiro Squad tries to recruit you or tries to say they know you, they DON'T. Don't even read the message, they'll try to get your attention just don't read the message okay? Press the Mark as read button. Don't actually view what they sent you. To avoid the need to respond. Obviously, read what you have if they aren't from @Shapiro Squad. I say this as well just in case it could even be your best friend who turns out being a member of the @Shapiro Squad this is how serious it is. So today, let's make a pact today.
Today is the day, we will cancel @Shapiro Squad and that way this website will not cease to exist and no, we won't see a website that was extinct. So when you type the url it still takes us here. The more we let them poison, turn and manipulate this community the more we are getting closer and closer to extinction. Now I don't know what @Shapiro Squad is exactly but I think they're trying to take over this website and ruin what good memories everyone had.
Today, the revolution begins! At the end of every post, you respond to or every mood you respond to.... Just do #EndShapiroSquad or #CancelShapiroSquad there's no greater power then your voice. Remember that. It's not position, rank or power you have but it's about being heard. I may not be ranked, powerless not even moderator or administrator..... But doesn't mean we can't spread the peace we want to spread.
Just type #ShapiroSquadNeedToBeCancelled at the end of every post, every response you make every mood you make even in the game you play whenever it be OldCP, iOldCP, Snaildom or even Penguin3D.

First, what good memories did people have on here that YOU saw, I thought you joined the forums only a week ago give or take some days. Second, please explain why Shapiro squad is so "vile" and why you hate it.

Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th January 2023, 01:27 PM

Can someone give me a TL;DR on what "drama" is going on?

And why some supposed troll group from 2017 is now being "cancelled" when it's been "cancelled" multiple times.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Login or join the forums to reply.