9th January 2023

Prepare to be Appealed

Made by Alatar in Banned

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th January 2023, 07:05 PM

I have been banned for about a month now for some incident I have little knowledge of involving Wilf and account sharing. I would like to humbly apologize to the community on my behalf, as I can understand that something as serious and heinous as sharing passwords has an incredibly vast effect on the game as well as the community as a whole. I hope you can all find it in your hearts to somehow forgive me for my recklessness in handling my Penguin3D password; blind not only the dangers to myself and my family, but the consequences these actions have on the rest of the DSGHQ and Penguin3D community. I will, from now until they close my casket, make 100% certain that my Penguin3D password is now and will continue to be thoroughly protected, and by extension, my friends and loved ones.

Heartfelt Regards,
~ Alatar/Ahimoth

+1 by Ari, Foxel, Sled, Mercer and 1 other

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
9th January 2023, 07:13 PM

I hope you get unbanned Ahimoth, your dear evils miss you very much. Your seat at the NargTable is still open to random strangers.

+1 by Cariti, Alatar and Foxel
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
9th January 2023, 07:24 PM

Alatar wrote on 9th January 2023, 07:05 PM:
I have been banned for about a month now for some incident I have little knowledge of involving Wilf and account sharing. I would like to humbly apologize to the community on my behalf, as I can understand that something as serious and heinous as sharing passwords has an incredibly vast effect on the game as well as the community as a whole. I hope you can all find it in your hearts to somehow forgive me for my recklessness in handling my Penguin3D password; not only the dangers to myself and my family, but likewise, the consequences these actions have on all of the DSGHQ. I will make absolute certain, from now until they close my casket, I solemnly swear that my Penguin3D password is now and will continue to be thoroughly protected, and by extension, my friends and loved ones alike.
Heartfelt Regards,
~ Alatar/Ahimoth

Is this a public acknowledgement of your short comings because you was in-fact caught red handed? I know I might not see like anything right now but trust me when I say, you don't want anything bad to happen to your precious Penguin3D account because you shared passwords with who is the guy you mentioned Wilf was it? Yhhhh you just don't want to serve the punished. You could've easily messaged a administrator providing them with this information, they will look into it (as they are supposed to) and find a outcome for you. If you get unbanned remember, don't share your password. Once your IP changes you're escalating your entire PENGUIN to someone else which means, that someone could be a danger to those people around him. I mean, I don't know who this Wilf guy is but it looks like you shared passwords and you got punished for it? In a fair world, you'll both be banned but you did share your password and the seriousness of that has to be a strict punishment and this what was done. Please don't spread false news trying to play the victim when you just admitted to what you did. (Sharing passwords, endearing as that may seem at the time it's not what you did was single handedly endangered your Penguin.) Next time think before you do. Think long and hard. Ask yourself "Is this appropriate will I see positive outcomes or negative ones based on my actions"? Nobody is blaming anyone I'm going off of what you just wrote. Confessing to the crime you just committed.
I won't like or dislike this post, as it was beautifully written but the contents of this post did not seem at all great in the slightest. If you don't follow the rules set and the community values what do you expect? That you still be around? You should count your blessing and consider yourself lucky you wasn't full on banned on every single platform. What the dangerous damage to the morales of this website you committed. Go think what you have done and learn from it. It's never too late to change. Remember that.

+1 by Alatar, Wheeler, Mirrikh and Foxel
Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th January 2023, 07:38 PM

Your percipience is immaculate. I repent! I wish to end my punished! And I could never forget advice as sagacious and astute as the kind only you provide. I have messaged the admins now. I shalt follow the rules forevermore, no longer a heathen in hopes of reclaiming my precious vessel. My gratitude could flood the ocean, 'O Rabbi. I so desire to witness you flourish your wisdom again in the near future.

+1 by Mercer and Cariti

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
9th January 2023, 07:44 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 9th January 2023, 07:24 PM:
Quote:
acknowledgement of your short comings because you was in-fact caught red handed? I know I might not see like anything right now but trust me when I say, you don't want anything bad to happen to your precious Penguin3D account because you shared passwords with who is the guy you mentioned Wilf was it? Yhhhh you just don't want to serve the punished. You could've easily messaged a administrator providing them with this information, they will look into it (as they are supposed to) and find a outcome for you. If you get unbanned remember, don't share your password. Once your IP changes you're escalating your entire PENGUIN to someone else which means, that someone could be a danger to those people around him. I mean, I don't know who this Wilf guy is but it looks like you shared passwords and you got punished for it? In a fair world, you'll both be banned but you did share your password and the seriousness of that has to be a strict punishment and this what was done. Please don't spread false news trying to play the victim when you just admitted to what you did. (Sharing passwords, endearing as that may seem at the time it's not what you did was single handedly endangered your Penguin.) Next time think before you do. Think long and hard. Ask yourself "Is this appropriate will I see positive outcomes or negative ones based on my actions"? Nobody is blaming anyone I'm going off of what you just wrote. Confessing to the crime you just committed.
I won't like or dislike this post, as it was beautifully written but the contents of this post did not seem at all great in the slightest. If you don't follow the rules set and the community values what do you expect? That you still be around? You should count your blessing and consider yourself lucky you wasn't full on banned on every single platform. What the dangerous damage to the morales of this website you committed. Go think what you have done and learn from it. It's never too late to change. Remember that.

What a detailed and accurate take on this situation SentFromTheTrash. You don't see such analyses like this on DSGHQ if it's not from you

+1 by Cariti
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th January 2023, 08:13 PM

I have been banned for about a month now for some incident I have little knowledge of involving Wilf and account sharing. I would like to humbly apologize to the community on my behalf, as I can understand that something as serious and heinous as sharing passwords has an incredibly vast effect on the game as well as the community as a whole. I hope you can all find it in your hearts to somehow forgive me for my recklessness in handling my Penguin3D password; blind not only the dangers to myself and my family, but the consequences these actions have on the rest of the DSGHQ and Penguin3D community. I will, from now until they close my casket, make 100% certain that my Penguin3D password is now and will continue to be thoroughly protected, and by extension, my friends and loved ones.
Heartfelt Regards,
~ Alatar/Ahimoth

I think you're remorseful, and regardless, I think you're a good person and ready to rejoin and be unbanned. I don't think you deserved to have been banned. Good luck with the appeal!

+1 by Alatar
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th January 2023, 08:31 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 9th January 2023, 08:13 PM:
Quote:
Heartfelt Regards,
~ Alatar/Ahimoth
I think you're remorseful, and regardless, I think you're a good person and ready to rejoin and be unbanned. I don't think you deserved to have been banned. Good luck with the appeal!
Shalom, my chaver!

+1 by Ari and Rookie3142

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th January 2023, 08:40 PM

Alatar wrote on 9th January 2023, 08:31 PM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 9th January 2023, 08:13 PM:
Quote:
Heartfelt Regards,
~ Alatar/Ahimoth
Shalom, my chaver!

Shalom, friend.

+1 by Alatar
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th January 2023, 11:39 PM

Alatar my evil friend, I hope you get unbanned. But seriously don’t share your password because you never know what the other person will do with your account, even if you are friends, if you upset them they can easily take revenge. Plus if they go on your account people will think it’s you but it’s not.

+1 by Alatar

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
10th January 2023, 08:34 AM

Alatar wrote on 9th January 2023, 07:38 PM:
Your percipience is immaculate. I repent! I wish to end my punished! And I could never forget advice as sagacious and astute as the kind only you provide. I have messaged the admins now. I shalt follow the rules forevermore, no longer a heathen in hopes of reclaiming my precious vessel. My gratitude could flood the ocean, 'O Rabbi. I so desire to witness you flourish your wisdom again in the near future.

Aim to be the great version of yourself that you can forever be.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
10th January 2023, 08:49 AM

Imagine being involved in a scandal, knowing fully you're involved in the scandal; and than trying to weasel out of punishment.

Just saying, what's the point of trying to fake interest and respect for the "values" of this game. No swearing so Damen can protect children, yeah, that went well.

But sure, go ahead and apologize and beg for forgiveness so you can play a game that's only active when CZ actors log into their alts.

Let your childhood die folks, you're embarrassing yourselves.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Christus Rex Regum Est
Banned
33 posts
Seen 28th January 2023
11th January 2023, 07:35 PM

nice post as always

Login or join the forums to reply.