288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
11th January 2023, 08:27 PM

I'm sorry father.

5 PM EST 1/13/23
/jr nargothrond

Femboy Friday Party

Be a femboy. Or else

+1 by teig, zenny, Ari, Anja and 2 others, -1 by turquito10, Zaron, chast, SecurityGuy and 2 others
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th January 2023, 09:01 PM

Im Jewish not Muslim but even I still think this is haram.

+1 by turquito10 and Flynn
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 05:10 AM

icevanka221 wrote on 11th January 2023, 09:01 PM:
what?

Quote:
Lol and fart

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 07:03 AM

harry15514 wrote on 12th January 2023, 05:10 AM:
Quote:
what?

search it up.

+1 by Flynn
Best Regards,
Ari,

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
12th January 2023, 07:40 AM

basedbag wrote on 11th January 2023, 08:27 PM:
I'm sorry father.
5 PM EST 1/13/23
/jr nargothrond
Femboy Friday Party
Be a femboy. Or else

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surah al-Ma’ida, 48)

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).

Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed masculinized women.

Narrated by Abu Dawood (4099); classed as hasan by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad) So yeah, it's not allowed.

More to the point, why is this even a debate? This is frowned upon in ISLAM because, you're doing the exact opposite of what Allah intended you to do. Why must a male wear female clothing? Are we that behind we have forgotten our own genders? Must we hide who we actually are? WE ARE MALES NOT FEMALES.
Don't make this stupid mistake again. Don't insult Allah with your actions they will come back to you in the worst way. As the Quran tells us, he is aware of all. So if you want to be punished for this bullcrap later on then so be it. All I did was tried to advise you, you know make you see the error of your ways?
Praise be to Allah, every single Prophet and Messiah that craved the path out for Muslims as it's their stories being told in the Quran. The ultimate rulebook to LIFE. (Is infact, the Qu'ran itself.)

Nothing hurts more then knowing someone is insulting your religion and others as well by getting this post even being able to show it's content. SURE he meant well, but if one of us went through with it it's a sin no doubt. Don't even have to be a Muslim, even Jesus will punish you for such a crime against religion. Don't want to get too technical but, that's the way you must think. Honestly I don't care what you do offline, but when you come online don't insult anyone or their religion. This entire post is the ticket to HELL, let's put it that way. By following this foolishness, you've all accepted your fate in HELL. Don't follow this and be STRONG to your respective Lord. You will see GOOD happen, because this entire post is a CRIME to the human race as a whole. I don't usually go out of my way to bring faith onto this site but when someone is being a SHEEP and doing something uncalled for, plus even retarded to the point you got to ask yourself "Why must we follow the terms of conditions, the rules and community values when anyone can disrespect YOUR RELIGION?" That's not funny and fair even. Don't ever slip up again as religions is not a joke, we was good but you kinda tainted what we have to the point we have absolutely nothing but..... I'll forgive you always, because that's what bros do but please come to your senses and remove this post. This whole thing was a mockery. Nobody is femboying anyone. And sooner people realise the retardedness in that we can all be happy. Bunch of GOONS following something they don't even know anything about. I know let's all be goons and be punished for it straight afterwards. You may think you don't get a sin for being a sheep, but you're wrong. WRONG. Don't slip up like this otherwise I'm going to cut you off entirely because, you're being a bad influence on me (this post) as it always stand(s) I'll rather be closer to Lord Allah then carry on a friendship that will lead me into HELL. Fine nobody take this seriously, I WILL instead. I don't care if this was a joke because it ended up hurting me in the end. And I will always forgive anyone, but when you make it possible to go to HELL that's when I have to cut you off entirely.

Proud of you, may your Holy Trinity bless you and show you great things, in your life giving you a sense of purpose in the name of Lord ALLAH.
Whatever beef we had before, is forgotten. We can be friends instead, if you want? You seem to be a better influence then BasedBag as he made this post to disrespect religions / others. Unfortunately, I did not want to see him do it and ruin his chance or anyone's chance of going to Heaven.... That's why I made a entire response underlining key points in this whole debacle. Whenever he chooses to do the right thing, even after I told him everything there is to know about, "Femboying" is entirely up to him at the end of the day.

+1 by turquito10, Ari and Flynn
Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 08:22 AM

icevanka221 wrote on 12th January 2023, 07:03 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
what?
search it up.

Ari we've been aware for a while that you're Jewish

+1 by Ari

Quote:
Lol and fart

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 08:37 AM

Can't wait to be there!

+1 by Mirrikh, Zack TV, Ari and Flynn

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 12:37 PM

Another fashionable event, lord Mirrikh? Must say- since our Tomboy fundraising events, and our impeccable femboy fight club/political dinner, we've grossed record breaking sales!

Truly, Nargothrond is the greatest empire alive!

Can't wait lord Mirrikh, perhaps I can get my job back as royal Femboy beater?

+1 by Mirrikh, Ari and Flynn
"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
12th January 2023, 04:39 PM

Alatar wrote on 12th January 2023, 08:37 AM:
Can't wait to be there!
Hopefully we don't get hatecrimed.

wizle wrote on 12th January 2023, 12:37 PM:
Another fashionable event, lord Mirrikh? Must say- since our Tomboy fundraising events, and our impeccable femboy fight club/political dinner, we've grossed record breaking sales!
Truly, Nargothrond is the greatest empire alive!
Can't wait lord Mirrikh, perhaps I can get my job back as royal Femboy beater?
You're always welcome back to the job!

+1 by Flynn
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 05:48 PM

harry15514 wrote on 12th January 2023, 08:22 AM:
Quote:
icevanka221 wrote on 12th January 2023, 07:03 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
what?
search it up.
Ari we've been aware for a while that you're Jewish

Point being?

Best Regards,
Ari,

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th January 2023, 05:57 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 12th January 2023, 07:40 AM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 11th January 2023, 08:27 PM:
I'm sorry father.
5 PM EST 1/13/23
/jr nargothrond
Femboy Friday Party
Be a femboy. Or else
“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surah al-Ma’ida, 48)
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).
Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed masculinized women.
Narrated by Abu Dawood (4099); classed as hasan by al-Nawawi in al-Majmoo’ (4/469) and as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.
“Three people will not enter paradise, and Allaah will not look to them on the Day of Judgement: the one who is disobedient to his parents, the woman who imitates men and the ad-Dayooth.” (Ahmad) So yeah, it's not allowed.
More to the point, why is this even a debate? This is frowned upon in ISLAM because, you're doing the exact opposite of what Allah intended you to do. Why must a male wear female clothing? Are we that behind we have forgotten our own genders? Must we hide who we actually are? WE ARE MALES NOT FEMALES.
Don't make this stupid mistake again. Don't insult Allah with your actions they will come back to you in the worst way. As the Quran tells us, he is aware of all. So if you want to be punished for this bullcrap later on then so be it. All I did was tried to advise you, you know make you see the error of your ways?
Praise be to Allah, every single Prophet and Messiah that craved the path out for Muslims as it's their stories being told in the Quran. The ultimate rulebook to LIFE. (Is infact, the Qu'ran itself.)
Nothing hurts more then knowing someone is insulting your religion and others as well by getting this post even being able to show it's content. SURE he meant well, but if one of us went through with it it's a sin no doubt. Don't even have to be a Muslim, even Jesus will punish you for such a crime against religion. Don't want to get too technical but, that's the way you must think. Honestly I don't care what you do offline, but when you come online don't insult anyone or their religion. This entire post is the ticket to HELL, let's put it that way. By following this foolishness, you've all accepted your fate in HELL. Don't follow this and be STRONG to your respective Lord. You will see GOOD happen, because this entire post is a CRIME to the human race as a whole. I don't usually go out of my way to bring faith onto this site but when someone is being a SHEEP and doing something uncalled for, plus even retarded to the point you got to ask yourself "Why must we follow the terms of conditions, the rules and community values when anyone can disrespect YOUR RELIGION?" That's not funny and fair even. Don't ever slip up again as religions is not a joke, we was good but you kinda tainted what we have to the point we have absolutely nothing but..... I'll forgive you always, because that's what bros do but please come to your senses and remove this post. This whole thing was a mockery. Nobody is femboying anyone. And sooner people realise the retardedness in that we can all be happy. Bunch of GOONS following something they don't even know anything about. I know let's all be goons and be punished for it straight afterwards. You may think you don't get a sin for being a sheep, but you're wrong. WRONG. Don't slip up like this otherwise I'm going to cut you off entirely because, you're being a bad influence on me (this post) as it always stand(s) I'll rather be closer to Lord Allah then carry on a friendship that will lead me into HELL. Fine nobody take this seriously, I WILL instead. I don't care if this was a joke because it ended up hurting me in the end. And I will always forgive anyone, but when you make it possible to go to HELL that's when I have to cut you off entirely.
Proud of you, may your Holy Trinity bless you and show you great things, in your life giving you a sense of purpose in the name of Lord ALLAH.
Whatever beef we had before, is forgotten. We can be friends instead, if you want? You seem to be a better influence then BasedBag as he made this post to disrespect religions / others. Unfortunately, I did not want to see him do it and ruin his chance or anyone's chance of going to Heaven.... That's why I made a entire response underlining key points in this whole debacle. Whenever he chooses to do the right thing, even after I told him everything there is to know about, "Femboying" is entirely up to him at the end of the day.

True wisdom has been spoketh.

+1 by Cariti
Best Regards,
Ari,

Login or join the forums to reply.