13th January 2023

Generic DSGHQ user guide

Made by Zack TV in Cool Stuff

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 09:25 AM

This post has been omitted, I no longer stand by my mocking of Trash.

Not until I decide on the evidence, and available opinions within my own research.

If Trash is, or isn't Sriram- I value evidence and hard truth above all.

Thank you.

-Wilf

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
13th January 2023, 09:54 AM

wizle wrote on 13th January 2023, 09:25 AM:
hey there! are you a DSGHQ MEMBER?! WELL! I'd be over JOYED!! to give you some PRICELESS advice.
NUMBER ONE!!
Always make LONG and TEDIOUS to read POSTS! These attacks against human senses allow for more OPINIONS and IDEALS
This posting methodology was originally POPULARIZED by SRIRAM!
Long posts with many KEY WORDS, CAPITILIZED, to make the point more forceful MORE enticing.
Number TWO!!1!
Whenever making your point, randomly derail into portions of rants against IDEAS and groups YOU DISLIKE!!
Remember, other generic users reading your post will say you're "based" and protect you from the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS!!
(Bonus points afforded for RELIGIOUS ranting or random RAPPING!)
NUMBER three
Whenever someone attacks you, make it PERSONAL make follow up posts and constantly BERATE and! ANNOY THEM!
Every time someone has followed these methods HAVE SUCCEEDED! whenever speaking your BASED points of view
remember, the only way they can truly BAN you is if your cult followers stop finding you funny, and complaining you got banned. THANK YOU! Seeya next time!
And as for those who are happy, they will be in Paradise, abiding there so long as the heavens and the earth endure, unless your Lord wills, as uninterrupted giving
Qur`an 11:108
- Wilf

It's pronounced "Quran" not "Qu'ran" although, when you say it rolls off of your mouth and it's easy to say like BIBLE but nobody is butchering Lord Jesus's work. So please for the love of Allah, don't quote things you do not personally believe in or to win a argument because that is extremely sinful behaviour. Nice you quoted Surah Hud - 108. Hopefully you apply what you have read. If you have the audacity to quote something from a religious book as holy as the Quran then you might as well live by it or actually apply it to your life. If you want help in your understanding or anything just let me know. Since, Allah is all forgiving and so we should all aim to be as him all forgiving but we cannot be all seeing as we do not live in a SAME realm to that of Lord Allah. We do not live in Jannah. We live in Earth, the ultimate test to see who is fit for Jannah. As this is the stage and everyone who wants to go to Jannah must prove themselves, Allah will be watching. So what you quoted is right, but what I just told you is the deeper context for it. Enjoy your day @wizle you seem down nowadays, just from reading your recent moods and posts but just know I will keep you in my prayers today and forever. Because, happiness is a key for life you don't even have to be a Muslim to learn this because, LIFE is all about happiness and joy. Wherever you end up, you must aim to be happy with yourself, your life and most importantly have joy. Your source of what brings these two factors can change drastically as you grow up, but remember once you find out what brings you happiness and joy is always going to make you feel that way, but once you change your intentions around others that's when the soul in you starts to take notice and realises what type of person you are and blocks your happiness and the joy you have. So my advice is... FIND GOD AND REPENT FOR EVERY SINGLE THING YOU'VE DONE SINCE THE DAY YOU WAS BORN. IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE. REMEMBER THIS.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Alatar
1,164 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th January 2023, 11:18 AM

Who's Cyberwolf?

Rookie
28 posts
Seen 26th February 2023
13th January 2023, 05:39 PM

Christianity + Island = Invincible Combination

+1 by izuno

LIVING LEGEND