20th January 2023

9 Years

Made by Flame in Club Penguin

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 03:21 PM

9 years ago today I joined forums. Weird how time flies ain't it? I remember joining because Penguin Isles was made and I was eager to play the new game. I didn't really play too much as I was active in the Club Penguin Army community at the time. Just ended my own army to try to "save" another fun little stuff.

Yada yada club penguin armies for a few years, then Club Penguin closed in 2017. The existance of Club Penguin armies, like CPPSes, persisted afterwards even though the main game was gone. However a few months later, wanting the "glory" I had in armies (kinda cringe cause nothing ever got anywhere) I went to revive my army that I had made. I started recruiting people to the army and we were operating and stuff, hell we even got into a war or 2 but it didn't really happen tbh. However, one of the recruits from this army had found OldCP and told me about crimezone and etc. I was immediately hooked.

I made the account "EmperorFlame" in 2017, I think the 2nd to last week of November, I don't remember the exact date. Although, I got laughed at and eventually made Fl4me which was my first real main account on OldCP. Drawn in to the rooms, such as the djinn temple in the under courtyard and other rooms. As well as seeing the invasion of "MORGOTH" by goblins in the hidden cave under the snow forts. I was intrigued, hell I wanted to get my army involved and come flying in like the winged hussars. Of course that never came into fruition either. However right off the bat, I wanted to cause chaos and mess with the order of things. So I joined the Dracs right away.

Soon after the first ever I am a Penguin, Get me out of here had started, I signed up and got in! Me, Orlock, Alatar, and Maeglin had all gotten into it. Maeglin came soon later as I recall there were a few people brought in after the chaos of the first day. Orlock had gotten Camp Captain after a rigged vote of me getting a bunch of people outside of the community to vote in his favor (sorry fellas). And of course, I was his right hand man. Soon after getting to the camp on Das, I had been taken into the tent for an interview, I don't remember the interview itself but I remember the fact they brought up Alatar. I had my concerns.

Alatar had went off the deep end and it wasn't too long into the first day. Alatar was dead. I don't recall if others had died, but I remember this is what probably caused the influx of a few more people to join us the next day. However tensions between the Dracs on the show and the others would soon start after Orlock got a little hungry. After attacking a ranger in an iconic moment..

However that move got Fl4me killed from the show. I don't recall if Maeglin died or not but probably. The only surviving drac was infact, SG, who was voted off.

Well I just wanted to write a post on my 5 years of being on/off active and with a story of how I joined I guess. Works out. If anyone is interested I'll write more stories on the past but as for now this is it. Thank you for taking your time to read this, if you did. If not, ouch man.

+1 by kace, Jesse, SecurityGuy, Mirrikh and 2 others
On strike

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th January 2023, 03:25 PM

lol gg bro. I remember meeting you in late 2017 when I was King of North.

+1 by Flame, -1 by Lex

EVERYBODY DEMOTE JENNA RI
221 posts
Seen 20th January 2023
20th January 2023, 04:04 PM

beginning of 2023, not the greatest, but we got

bludzee coming back
day after, 9 year anniversary of flame joining forums

+1 by Flame
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE. EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE
EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE EARFQUAKE

Login or join the forums to reply.