24th January 2023

WOD Pre Release Canon non spoiler LORE

Made by EpicAnimatorGuy in The Lounge

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
24th January 2023, 03:10 PM

As Development for War Of Drakes is on going, I can finally say The base Lore for WOD has been completed, and here is your sneak peak into what the future of War of Drakes will expand on, and why It's so vastly different to Penguin3d's Crimezone.

Starting with the GEOGRAPHY!

In P3D there are many Islands within Arda, all different from one another. But what I told you War of Drakes has vastly more islands to experience in future episodes that have never been heard of.

What do you mean you may ask...

Arda In War of Drakes works a bit differently than it does with your common scientific explanation of planets. For example, there are 3 Known continents in War of Drakes, and each of these continents have vastly different cultures and beliefs, some may have better technology than others. How does that make it different? well Each continent is unique because of its ability to harness its own laws of physics. Arda is like a huge bubble universe , and is filled with water, and massive islands... and realms.

Algana is the main continent that will carry the first 2 seasons of war of drakes.

The Islands within Algana are:

Dorval.

The South (Soon to be renamed)

Jesah

Das

Ach to

And as you've noticed, Beleriand and Cobia are not mentioned here. as well as Providence. That is because I'm sort of turning war of drakes into my own take on Crimezone without having to make a game.

Islands that have been missed may be apart of different continents.

NOW THE BIOLOGY OF THE SUPER NATURAL WARRIOR GOOD GUY BAD GUYS!!!!

Now onto the characters and what makes them so powerful and whatever.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO let me explain the massive changes I've made.

Ainur, Maiar, Draconians etc will not be mentioned or canon within WAR OF DRAKES CUZ WE DIFFERENT BRUV.

Instead they are just named Lesser Gods and Warlocks .

You can tell if someone is a Lesser God or a warlock based on the bright glow from their eyes, a symbol of their power.

If a Warlock found themselves a mate with a MORTAL, the result would be a half breed that inherits the Warlock's supernatural abilities, and can sometimes create an extra chromosome which can develop into huge wings on their backs, going as far as to allow them to fly.

More will be revealed as time goes on, BYE

+1 by rouge, Varai, kace, Mirrikh and 2 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2023, 02:27 PM

Eiven with those original ideas- i like the idea of Warlocks. But didn't you mention Maiar before?

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
25th January 2023, 03:55 PM

Damen wrote on 25th January 2023, 02:27 PM:
Eiven with those original ideas- i like the idea of Warlocks. But didn't you mention Maiar before?

Yes,

War of drakes episode 1 and 2 were made before I had lore planned out, i don't really consider them Canon, more of an introduction

+1 by Damen

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.