Cz News: January 18th - 25th

Made by Varai in News

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
27th January 2023, 03:53 PM

January 18, 2023
Judgement returned and announced the coming of M6, the new protector. M6 is neither male nor female and is older than time itself. While waiting for M6 to come, Judgment decided to make people repent by threatening evils with vanquishment. Loki was thus scared into repenting and Eiven did it on his own accord.

Judgement also announced that Judgement Day is coming and AchTo will become red and only the light ones will stand. Everyone who does not repent will be banished to the East.

Finally, M6 arrived and then Eiven was made into a forest prophet and recieved a prophecy:
"AchTo will be clean once more and the good will outnumber the evil."
He also made a prophecy about the silmarils being found.

Judgement announced that he was leaving and that everyone had 60 seconds to leave AchTo. Everyone left except for two people, who were thus vanquished.

M6 remained for awhile after Judgement left and then Amir came! Amir kissed his wife and said she looks like a 20 year old woman and no longer like a 60 year old hag. Amir kissed his wife again, which M6 objected to as he claimed that Amir was corrupting her again. Amir then tried to get M6 to bless him but M6 refused as Amir desired to use the blessing to control his son.

Eventually LPZ139 came and then M6 argued with him for awhile. Amir became conflicted in whose side he should take. He decided he would root for M6. Finally, M6 cast judgement on LPZ139 and sentenced him to death unless he repents. LPZ ran and was thus laughed at and called a coward. Then stuff went on in IOK-1.

On Arda, Amir and Loki were touring caves as part of a honeymoon. Eventually they went to Nova Cave where Amir started defiling the cave. M6 saw this and killed him.

January 23, 2023
Spike logs on and is told by his Master that he must fight LPZ139 for his birthright title ‘Makkaz’. After a long battle, Spike gives up and leaves possibly leaving LPZ139 with his title Evil Chosen One

January 25, 2022
Amir came and said he grew a mustache for his wife. Then Kace said some insulting things about Spike, causing Amir to attack him. Amir was arrested and sought to find LPZ so he could bend the knee to him. LPZ accepted his offer and said that he must embrace his true darkness by killing his wife. The fight was to take place in Myfort. But rather than fight his wife, Amir took his seat on the Myfort throne. He was thus 3v1ed and killed.

Amir returned in the void and started speaking about how the South is now a mafia state.

+1 by Loki, Mirrikh and Jesse

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
27th January 2023, 08:33 PM

find a partner that loves you as much as amir loves 20 year old forest women

+1 by Jesse
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.