29th January 2023

Better Call Saul

Made by SaulGoodman in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 25th April 2023
29th January 2023, 12:10 AM

Hi. I'm Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights? The Constitution says you do. And so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. And that's why I fight for you, Albuquerque! Better call Saul. Saul Goodman, attorney at law.

+1 by Ari, Flame, Mirrikh, Anja and 2 others

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th January 2023, 02:10 AM

SaulGoodman wrote on 29th January 2023, 12:10 AM:
Hi. I'm Saul Goodman. Did you know that you have rights? The Constitution says you do. And so do I. I believe that until proven guilty, every man, woman, and child in this country is innocent. And that's why I fight for you, Albuquerque! Better call Saul. Saul Goodman, attorney at law.

If it isn't confidential, how is my friend Walter white doing?

Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Rookie
2 posts
Seen 25th April 2023
29th January 2023, 02:36 AM

icevanka221 wrote on 29th January 2023, 02:10 AM:
Quote:
SaulGoodman wrote on 29th January 2023, 12:10 AM:
If it isn't confidential, how is my friend Walter white doing?
He keeps giving me trouble. He’s involving me in a scheme where he buys a car wash, he causes Jesse to be questioned by the police, and he keeps getting me involved with Gus, and Gus scares me.

+1 by Ari and Jesse

Login or join the forums to reply.