4th February 2023

Biased?

Made by Lex in Feedback

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th February 2023, 09:30 PM

The staff of DSGHQ are biased and they have been for a long time and they let people get away with stuff except me.

Stuff people get away with:
Murder
Bullying
Stealing items
Force push abuse

Stuff I get away with:
⚠️Error: Nothing found here

-1 by turquito10 and Loki

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
4th February 2023, 09:34 PM

Lex, you get away with being annoying

+1 by CPBiter, kace, DaN, izuno and 4 others
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th February 2023, 09:39 PM

basedbag wrote on 4th February 2023, 09:34 PM:
Lex, you get away with being annoying

no ive been banned for that.

-1 by Loki

xoxo
Master
2,484 posts
Seen 30th July 2023
4th February 2023, 10:03 PM

What staff members do this? I will have a word with them!
We take customer complaints very seriously.

+1 by Loki

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
4th February 2023, 10:13 PM

i am indeed biased

+1 by Loki and Varai

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th February 2023, 10:32 PM

⚠️Error: Nothing found here

XD XD XD XD

+1 by Loki, Wheeler, CPBiter, Kara and 2 others, -1 by Lex and Ari

LIVING LEGEND
Master
326 posts
Seen 23rd March 2023
4th February 2023, 10:42 PM

+1 by zenny, teig, Jesse, Wheeler and 4 others

Zenny SecurityGuy Danny Forbi Jenna Rachel

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th February 2023, 04:27 AM

Lex, I was like you. But I was 9 years old and the age gap between me back then and you right now shouldn't even be compared.

It's like you enjoy causing problems for staff

Every single day there are countless reports by you, reports that are not worth the staffs time.

Yet you constantly spam the staff INSULTING them, and you wonder why they don't bother with you.

This is why you were demoted from oldcp Ceo, you're incapable of listening to users and pushing their ideas forward, you only care about yourself which is why you've ended up being disrespected by 95% of the users in this community.

You never listen Lex. In fact, you've cussed at us in our dms and then lied saying you didn't in the main p3d chat

You know it actually upsets me seeing the community like this, all because lex didn't get his own way

So what will it be Lex?

Option A: stop acting like a child, stop telling people to shut up, and stop being disrespectful, most of us are younger than you

Option B: completely ignore the criticism I've given you, and end up banned. Simple.

+1 by Varai, Mirrikh, Loki, turquito10 and 4 others

Quote:
Lol and fart

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th February 2023, 07:51 AM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE come on oldcp EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+1 by Mirrikh and Kara
Adam

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th February 2023, 10:32 AM

harry15514 wrote on 5th February 2023, 04:27 AM:
Lex, I was like you. But I was 9 years old and the age gap between me back then and you right now shouldn't even be compared.
It's like you enjoy causing problems for staff
Every single day there are countless reports by you, reports that are not worth the staffs time.
Yet you constantly spam the staff INSULTING them, and you wonder why they don't bother with you.
This is why you were demoted from oldcp Ceo, you're incapable of listening to users and pushing their ideas forward, you only care about yourself which is why you've ended up being disrespected by 95% of the users in this community.
You never listen Lex. In fact, you've cussed at us in our dms and then lied saying you didn't in the main p3d chat
You know it actually upsets me seeing the community like this, all because lex didn't get his own way
So what will it be Lex?
Option A: stop acting like a child, stop telling people to shut up, and stop being disrespectful, most of us are younger than you
Option B: completely ignore the criticism I've given you, and end up banned. Simple.

that’s not why i lost ceo and i dont only care about myself. I do listen to users and I asked people if they had any ideas for the game and nobody wanted to put ideas/suggestions for the game

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th February 2023, 02:28 PM

I hate to sound elementary, but it really is as simple as "And we treat one another the way we wish to be treated." (a dsghq community value)

When you don't do that, even staff can be driven to make mistakes like abuse push, kill etc.

However I'm not going to look at their mistake without also looking at your one- you seem to pester and pester until you get what you want. It is simply annoying, do you see that?

+1 by Loki, Mirrikh, EpicAnimatorGuy, zenny and 6 others

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th February 2023, 12:38 AM

Lex when you start treating people the way you would want to be treated 24/7 you’ll find out that it don’t gotta be like this. People will be kind to you when you’re kind to them but that has to start with you and making that change to be nicer to people and not pester, and to stay like that.

+1 by Kara

Login or join the forums to reply.