13th February 2023

Edge of Night: Episode 30

Made by Loki in Shows

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th February 2023, 11:58 PM

In the South, Dice, Bakeitor, and the blood hound are having no success in locating Ayancito. So far, the blood hound has found everything but Ayancito. It has found a homeless man eating a hamburger, a dumpster full of bagels, a seagull eating a hotdog, one of Dice's old socks and...

Bakeitor: Kara!
Dice: Kara?
Kara: Me!
Bakeitor: What are you doing here? Don't you know there's a murderer on the loose?
Kara: Of course I do. I went and saw Damen as soon as Eiven died.
Dice (in awe): You're on a first name basis with the Emperor?
Kara: Yeah.
Dice (purring): You are the coolest person I know...
Bakeitor: Okay but what are you doing here?
Kara: Oh, right. Well, awhile back I had a tracking chip placed in Ayancito's arm in case that he ever murdered someone really important. So now, I'm tracking him. He's just a few blocks away.
Bakeitor (scared): Uh oh... Maybe we should get out of here!
Kara: Aren't you a cop?
Bakeitor (embarrassed): I meant out of here and to Ayancito of course!
Dice: Release the hound!
Bakeitor lets go of the blood hound, which now has Ayancito's scent and the three take off after it. Soon Ayancito will be caught...

Little, Varda, Manwe, Eonwe, Glarthir, and Nook are leaving AchTo to go to the South for Eiven's funeral. Manwe is angry about the circumstances of Eiven's death and thinks the forest should go to war with the south. Eonwe is keeping silent on the matter but is prepared to follow whatever Manwe tells him to do. Little, Varda, Glarthir, and Nook are all opposed to the war. But most of all, everyone is in disbelief that Eiven is indeed dead.

Little: I can't believe he's gone. Just like that.
Glarthir: Even the strongest forest warrior can succumb to the effects of a strong poison.
Nook: I can't believe Ayancito actually succeeded in killing someone. That has to be a first.
Manwe: Eiven should never have been licking those envelopes to begin with. That task is far below him and should have been delegated to some lesser servant. He should have never been Emperor Helper, he should have stayed focused on the forest.
Little: He intended to do both. He wanted to help both the empire and the forest.
Manwe: Who needs an empire when you have the forest? The forest used to rule everything.
Varda: Those times have long since passed.
Manwe: Which is why we must war the south. Power and glory will belong to the forest once again!
Nook: You're starting to sound like my father...
Manwe: Be quiet Nook. You know nothing.
Nook: Just because I am young it does not mean that I don't know about the history of the forest!
Varda: This is not the time to fight.
Manwe: That's right. That will come later.
Varda: We should be remembering our friend.
Little: It just doesn't feel like he's really gone.
Varda (sadly): I know sweetie.

In Baraddur, Silence has finally gotten to tending to Zes's nose after Pic 'accidentally' hurt her hand on it.

Silence: That appears to be broken. This is going to hurt.
Silence gives Zes no time to prepare before he roughly sets Zes's nose back into place.
Zes: OW!
Silence: That looks better!
Zes: Doctor, you hab to helb me.
Silence: What did you say?
Zes: You hab to helb me.
Silence: Can you speak more clearly?
Zes: By dose is broken, I candt!
Silence: Hmm... You didn't happen to catch some kind of insanity from Loki did you?
Zes: Helb me! They are kidnabbing me! They wanb me as a slabe!
Silence: Kidnapping? You are an adult! Act like one!
Silence leaves Zes and goes to speak with Amir.
Silence: You better keep a close eye on that guy you brought in with you. He seems to be having delusions!
Amir: Delusions?
Silence: He seems to think he is a child. He said you kidnapped him!
Amir: Odd. I’ll have one of my witches do a spell that will make him mute for awhile. That should clear up his nasty lying.
Silence: Can the witch make your wife mute too?
Amir: I suggest you watch what you say about my wife unless you want to become skilled at wiring your mouth shut.
Silence: Sorry my lord...
Amir goes to speak with his wife, who happens to be talking with Pic and Tasha.
Loki: You broke your hand on Zes's nose just to stay with me, thats so sweet!
Pic: I didn't do it for you. It was for self preservation.
Loki: Keep telling yourself that.
Pic: Oh gross, your husband is coming over here.
Tasha: Dad!
Amir: You three okay over here?
Tasha: We are, except for Pic and Loki arguing...
Amir (mimicking Silence): A woman in your condition shouldn't be arguing with her best friend!
Loki: Have you even figured out what he means by that?
Amir: No.
Pic: Maybe you're dying! That'd be a relief.
Amir: Watch what you say woman, lest you want that fate to befall you sooner rather than later.
Tasha: Pic... that's a bit too far.
Pic: You know I didn't mean that!
Tasha: Pic...
Pic: Fine, sorry. I'll go annoy Zes then.
Loki: I wonder what Pythas is planning...

Meanwhile, Pythas is plotting his revenge on Manwe. The fight completely chased the thought of kidnapping Tasha out of his mind. Now he couldn't care less about the baby he had found so many years ago. It was just a baby after all. He could always find another one to kidnap later on.

+1 by Varai, Kara, Mirrikh, DaN and 1 other, -1 by sel101010

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th February 2023, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Dice (in awe): You're on a first name basis with the Emperor?
Kara: Yeah.
Dice (purring): You are the coolest person I know...
😭😭😭😭 LOKI THIS IS A BETTER STORY THAN HARRY POTTER I AM SO HYPE FOR THE CONTINUATION

+1 by Loki

Kara
Administrator

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
14th February 2023, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Silence: Can the witch make your wife mute too?
Based

+1 by Loki
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

baker
97 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
14th February 2023, 06:10 PM

so nice

ee4t5432

Login or join the forums to reply.