20th February 2023

South War

Made by turquito10 in Penguin3D

684 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 04:39 PM

We hereby declare war on the South

Timestamp: 23rd February 2023, 05:00 PM EST

Our reasons are: The South is the most relevant and important land in the game, it is also the place where new users are introduced to the game, therefore, it should be the safest place in the game as well.

However, with this new empire, it doesn't seem like it's being taken seriously at all. We will do our best to keep the South a safe place and keep everyone happy, and when Damen comes back from his break, he can decide whether to become emperor again or let us keep it if he thinks we are doing a good job.

+1 by kace, CPBiter, Luminite, Mirrikh and 7 others, -1 by izuno and Ari

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
20th February 2023, 05:39 PM

Rare Turq W

+1 by turquito10, Ari, Wheeler and Jesse, -1 by izuno
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 06:28 PM

Try not to buff your forces through admin abuse this time.

+1 by izuno and zenny
Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 07:19 PM

I'm really confused by why you're doing this.

Teigan doesn't have Empress yet. It's still mine.

I've always tried to keep things fair and simple. I haven't been rude to anyone and I haven't let anyone feel left out. I have interacted with new players, I've befriended them, I've even struggled with overcoming language barriers to ensure they have atleast one friend. You haven't given us a chance to prove anything, instead I would assume either you or your friends tried murdering us before our wedding was even over.

I have had plans I've been making for the community. Events and games that I haven't had a chance to announce because I've been ill for the past week. I was planning on hosting a competition, a get-together, something fun. I find it unfair that instead of hearing us out, you're automatically assuming we don't have anything serious in mind. I think it's unfair you aren't giving us a chance to prove ourselves.

You ignored my DM when I asked why you're trying to war us. Strictly speaking, I don't have anyone to defend us, I don't have proper weapons, I hardly understand how the battle mechanics work. I don't even have a military because I don't have enough gold for it. It hasn't even been a full month since I've been the lone leader of South. And even in my personal life, I don't have time. I have personal things going on that take up every ounce of free time I have. It's why I haven't been active lately.

I don't think the war is going to be fair. Whereas you guys have access to OP weapons, strength, health, nukes, etc. we have literally nothing. I don't even have the time to show up to the war because my week is so full of things I have no time for it. You said you were going to give me time out of respect and that it'd be rude to war so soon after what had happened. But I don't understand why you'd choose to war simply because I married Teigan.

Like, I see the concern. I get that. I just don't see why you couldn't come to me about it.

+1 by izuno and Ari, -1 by Wheeler and Luminite
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Koba
Master
282 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 07:40 PM

Ready for war!!

+1 by turquito10, Mirrikh, Ari, kace and 4 others

OldCP Administrator
Master
233 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 07:42 PM

turquito10 wrote on 20th February 2023, 04:39 PM:
therefore, it should be the safest place in the game as well..

The south wouldnt be the safest place in the game if you were the Emperor.

413 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
20th February 2023, 07:47 PM

Wa wa

+1 by Ari

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
20th February 2023, 08:36 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 20th February 2023, 07:19 PM:
I've always tried to keep things fair and simple. I haven't been rude to anyone and I haven't let anyone feel left out. I have interacted with new players, I've befriended them, I've even struggled with overcoming language barriers to ensure they have atleast one friend. You haven't given us a chance to prove anything, instead I would assume either you or your friends tried murdering us before our wedding was even over.
I have had plans I've been making for the community. Events and games that I haven't had a chance to announce because I've been ill for the past week. I was planning on hosting a competition, a get-together, something fun. I find it unfair that instead of hearing us out, you're automatically assuming we don't have anything serious in mind. I think it's unfair you aren't giving us a chance to prove ourselves.
You ignored my DM when I asked why you're trying to war us. Strictly speaking, I don't have anyone to defend us, I don't have proper weapons, I hardly understand how the battle mechanics work. I don't even have a military because I don't have enough gold for it. It hasn't even been a full month since I've been the lone leader of South. And even in my personal life, I don't have time. I have personal things going on that take up every ounce of free time I have. It's why I haven't been active lately.
I don't think the war is going to be fair. Whereas you guys have access to OP weapons, strength, health, nukes, etc. we have literally nothing. I don't even have the time to show up to the war because my week is so full of things I have no time for it. You said you were going to give me time out of respect and that it'd be rude to war so soon after what had happened. But I don't understand why you'd choose to war simply because I married Teigan.
Like, I see the concern. I get that. I just don't see why you couldn't come to me about it.

Zen you're a great person but despite you being really chill I gotta tell you one thing; nobody cares about the situation, you were holding land and they decided to war you.

Wars aren't anything personal. BELMONT would of warred you. HYDRA would of warred you. Any other existing military that wanted aggressive expansion would've warred you. These militaries just want free land and the experience of blowing people up.

It's like getting annoyed at the person you're playing chess with for fighting you. Even though the game's about fighting.

I know it sucks to get warred after just obtaining a land, I've been there, even though your land was 15x more valuable than mine (Vinyamar), but at the end of the day wars are done so people can just add another gem to their shiny rock collection

And also by the way, this post was just made to meme (troll). And the rate of that being true is 100 percent, it's 1000 percent. They're just trying to meme, haha funny Based Warring South Moment, it's not a personal thing

+1 by zenny, Sled and Ari
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 08:43 PM

basedbag wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:36 PM:
Quote:
Zen you're a great person but despite you being really chill I gotta tell you one thing; nobody cares about the situation, you were holding land and they decided to war you.
Wars aren't anything personal. BELMONT would of warred you. HYDRA would of warred you. Any other existing military that wanted aggressive expansion would've warred you. These militaries just want free land and the experience of blowing people up.
It's like getting annoyed at the person you're playing chess with for fighting you. Even though the game's about fighting.
I know it sucks to get warred after just obtaining a land, I've been there, even though your land was 15x more valuable than mine (Vinyamar), but at the end of the day wars are done so people can just add another gem to their shiny rock collection
And also by the way, this post was just made to meme (troll). And the rate of that being true is 100 percent, it's 1000 percent. They're just trying to meme, haha funny Based Warring South Moment, it's not a personal thing

I agree that wars arent personal. But in this case it is so fricking obvious that it is, turq has been biased against zen for a while.

+1 by zenny, -1 by Wheeler
Best Regards,
Ari,

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
20th February 2023, 08:46 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:43 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
I agree that wars arent personal. But in this case it is so fricking obvious that it is, turq has been biased against zen for a while.
son what the hell are you talking about

+1 by kace, Luminite, Wheeler and Ari

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
20th February 2023, 08:48 PM

basedbag wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:46 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

turq's bias against zen

-1 by Wheeler
Best Regards,
Ari,

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
20th February 2023, 09:06 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 06:28 PM:
Try not to buff your forces through admin abuse this time.
got the spirit lil bro but ur talking ab the wrong side

+1 by Tommo, Luminite, Jesse and Zaron

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
21st February 2023, 06:52 AM

icevanka221 wrote on 20th February 2023, 08:48 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
turq's bias against zen
This is the first time the two are at war with each other??

+1 by Wheeler

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st February 2023, 07:13 AM

basedbag wrote on 21st February 2023, 06:52 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
turq's bias against zen

true but you haven't seen how they talk to each other in games

Best Regards,
Ari,

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st February 2023, 12:44 PM

icevanka221 wrote on 21st February 2023, 07:13 AM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 21st February 2023, 06:52 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
turq's bias against zen
true but you haven't seen how they talk to each other in games

wow the way they talk in-game sure has to do everything with the war

+1 by Wheeler and Mirrikh

Login or join the forums to reply.