26th February 2023

Leaving

Made by Mirrikh in Introductions and Leaving

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
26th February 2023, 08:43 PM

Alatar is gone, Wilf is gone, Orbay is gone, everyone (or at least most of everyone) that's cared for me has left DSGHQ entirely.

CZ is boring and the game isn't fun.

Lord of the Flies owns half the world.

The administration team is corrupt to the core with almost nearly every single member abusing for more strength and hh.

And well, I'm getting a life too. Any admin who is reading this I would like SirWarrior to be deleted entirely. I would like to request a forums ban too.

You can find me on Discord but I don't want anything to do with DSGHQ anymore.

Please don't try to "ooh you were so nice to have around" me. I don't care. At least when OldCP was around the community was nice enough to where it made the scuffedness of the game balanced out. The people were nice (given you stayed in the right group of people) which made the experience alright.

P3D's game design sucks and the people suck. People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land. People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game. I can't play this game anymore. It's almost disgusting to see how seriously people take a penguin game.

Goodnight America

+1 by DaN, zenny, Sled, Ari and 7 others
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Banned
1,172 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
26th February 2023, 09:10 PM

find it funny how u say "people act like things are so personal even though its just a game" yet u scammed a child out of 500k gold for "war reperations" after bullying them out of it and having DRAKE members cut ties with him :/

+1 by Luminite, eugee and Zaron, -1 by Ari

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th February 2023, 09:19 PM

one of the best people i've known and i only got close to you just this past week

take care man

+1 by Ari, Bailey and izuno
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Infinite Staircase
Suspended
51 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
26th February 2023, 09:22 PM

basedbag wrote on 26th February 2023, 08:43 PM:
P3D's game design sucks and the people suck. People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land. People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game. I can't play this game anymore. It's almost disgusting to see how seriously people take a penguin game.

so like you were able to contradict yourself in just this small piece of quote buddy.

"People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land" + "People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game"

thats so funny bro.

+1 by kace, eugee and Zaron

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
26th February 2023, 09:28 PM

Take care sir warrior 🫡

+1 by Ari and Bailey

Former MOD
416 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th February 2023, 09:29 PM

Alatar is gone, Wilf is gone, Orbay is gone, everyone (or at least most of everyone) that's cared for me has left DSGHQ entirely.
CZ is boring and the game isn't fun.
Lord of the Flies owns half the world.
The administration team is corrupt to the core with almost nearly every single member abusing for more strength and hh.
And well, I'm getting a life too. Any admin who is reading this I would like SirWarrior to be deleted entirely. I would like to request a forums ban too.
You can find me on Discord but I don't want anything to do with DSGHQ anymore.
Please don't try to "ooh you were so nice to have around" me. I don't care. At least when OldCP was around the community was nice enough to where it made the scuffedness of the game balanced out. The people were nice (given you stayed in the right group of people) which made the experience alright.
Goodnight America
THIS IS RLLY SAD NEWS IM GOING TO MISS U BESTIE. Also wilf is back btw.

Best Regards,
Ari,
https://imgur.com/DKo2Qfg

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
26th February 2023, 10:40 PM

I wanted to keep this post as my last things I've ever said on the forums but you guys are too good at being little trolls I'm just playing in since I don't care:
Lark wrote on 26th February 2023, 09:10 PM:
find it funny how u say "people act like things are so personal even though its just a game" yet u scammed a child out of 500k gold for "war reperations" after bullying them out of it and having DRAKE members cut ties with him

LMAO you guys got him into trouble. YOU approached him. YOU are the reason why his DRAKE friends cut ties with him. If it weren't for ALPHA he wouldn't be in this situation. How am I a child manipulator when I'm literally only 2 years older than Trolencio? I'm legit a kid.

Also don't call me a child manipulator when you lot worked with Warth of all people

What are you doing mate(s)? Playing a kids game? I'm a kid, I should've been playing this game. In a good world it would've been reverse roles, you leaving because you're grown and mature instead of me. When are you leaving? Grow up already. You guys are the same people who tell annoying kids like Lex to get a job but I don't see you guys having one?

But you know they say to love your enemy. So I hope you have a good time on P3D, bro. I love you ALPHAs. I hope you have a great time ruling the world. I hope you have a great time knowing your greatest accomplishment being that you were a sweat on a halfassed penguin game. Maybe you could've played like a fun game, instead of something from the DamenSpikeGames catalog, but each to their own, even when it's sad and miserable.
Luminite wrote on 26th February 2023, 09:22 PM:
Quote:
so like you were able to contradict yourself in just this small piece of quote buddy.
"People will betray you for CZ clout and tiny scraps of land" + "People act like things are so personal even though it's just a game"
thats so funny bro.

All due to my lack of good wording, this was mostly written out of annoyance so I didn't bother trying to make sense since nobody would've cared about this post anyway.

What I really meant by that is people break up friendships over CZ and game shenanigans. Second sentence is true but in certain situations. If you had a war plan going on and one of your friends who you've known for a year rats everything out to the enemy team, because they got groomed by WARTHA, then I'd say it's justified to do a little trolling
It's also so funny that you and kace, the 2 biggest members in the Turquito fanclub, were the first people to jump onto my case and examine my post so you could make an r/clevercomeback. Pretty funny bro! Mad funny!

I'm going to bed. Writing this post wasn't worth the time. Goodnight brother!

+1 by Ari, zenny, Mercer and izuno
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th February 2023, 04:29 AM

This sucks honestly

+1 by Dice, turquito10, Ari, Bailey and 2 others, -1 by Foxel
Adam

The Great
Master
1,520 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th February 2023, 02:07 PM

Farewell Sir Warrior, it’s been a pleasure.

+1 by Ari and Bailey

Based God
Master
133 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th February 2023, 11:44 PM

Farewell and God bless you on your journey

+1 by Bailey
Sincerely, God's Child

Login or join the forums to reply.