5th March 2023

Common theme?

Made by Cariti in Bugs

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
5th March 2023, 04:54 PM

Whenever you view a profile one of two things happen:
1. A comment automatically appears as if you wrote it when you reload nothing shows up?
2. When you view mood(s) it automatically "likes
It"?; there's always going to be that why does it always act weird like why does it automatically comment or like randomly? Did someone rig my Forums account or something? Because not funny you know. Not funny I didn't laugh. Seriously, I don't know why Forums is acting this strange it was great on 24th of December but now it's becoming more and more worst through from these problem(s) I've listed above, so advice what can I do to avoid this or if it's internal what can @Damen do to fix this? Because my account keeps getting worst whenever I view a profile and there's no "unlike mood" button or see where you commented area for moods only if you see one individually. If this gets fix I'll be very much grateful that's all. Like I can't be the only one this is happening too is someone else going through this as well? I feel like this is a common theme to probably make the Forums a "App" on Forums. Maybe this is the beginning of that: Making you lose your mind, never forget if this comes to fruition someone figured it out first by the Grace of Allah.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
5th March 2023, 07:12 PM

no one rigged your account sriram it’s probably just a bug

+1 by Loki and Jesse

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th March 2023, 11:16 PM

Forums has had some bugs recently due to server performance issues. Damen has explained that he has been working tirelessly to enhance the performance of the server and database that hosts forums. It is no easy task to host this much user data, as you can imagine.

However, I have not experienced the bugs you are speaking of, but thank you for the bug report Cariti! I will pass it on to Damen.

+1 by Loki, Jesse and Sled

Kara
Administrator

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th March 2023, 11:23 PM

No one else is experiencing this. Sounds like a you problem.

Also you’ve never been able to unrep moods.

+1 by Kara and Sled

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
6th March 2023, 03:23 AM

Off-topic: Why does everyone keep calling me "Sriram"? Is it wise to go around and call someone other people's name(s)? Will that stop us becoming friends? Of course not! Please private message me if you need any kind of help or, if you want to be friends. I don't hate anyone: after-all, this is our joke thing on this site. We call me other people's name(s), when you stop, y'all stop. Let me help you help yourself. Don't ignore this. I'm Muslim praise the Lord Allah.
Quote:
2: Al Baqarah, (The Cow):165
Still there are some who take others as Allah’s equal—they love them as they should love Allah—but the ˹true˺ believers love Allah even more. If only the wrongdoers could see the ˹horrible˺ punishment ˹awaiting them˺, they would certainly realize that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is indeed severe in punishment.

The explanation I have written up:
This verse refers to those that direct their love to something else besides Allah. This could be an idol or another god created through their imagination. It could also refer to loving their wealth, children, parents, and other worldly things. Nothing is wrong with these things, but one should love them for the sake of Allah. Many people become lost once they lose their object of love. For example, it’s okay to feel sad when one loses their parent, but if it causes one to commit suicide then their love for their parents exceeded their love for Allah. Think about any attachments that can spiral out of control and renew the intention for the sake of Allah. The most powerful love should be for Allah even over our own selves! If you still have doubts after this please, private message me let's talk about it.

Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
6th March 2023, 06:53 AM

+1 by Kara and isaac
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th March 2023, 08:52 AM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 6th March 2023, 03:23 AM:
Off-topic: Why does everyone keep calling me "Sriram"?

that’s who you are and how we’ve gotten to know you all these years I’m not sure why you are hiding on an alt under a different name and trying to be someone else

Anyways hope you have a nice day and hopefully this bug gets fixed in the future if it’s still an issue

+1 by Tommo and Kara

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
6th March 2023, 11:49 AM

Sleddy wrote on 6th March 2023, 08:52 AM:
Quote:
that’s who you are and how we’ve gotten to know you all these years I’m not sure why you are hiding on an alt under a different name and trying to be someone else
Anyways hope you have a nice day and hopefully this bug gets fixed in the future if it’s still an issue

Why does everyone jump to conclusions so quickly? Why does everyone all of a sudden think I'm "Sriram"? Who is this "Sriram", you speak fondly of?

Quote:

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
6th March 2023, 01:00 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 6th March 2023, 11:49 AM:
Quote:
Sleddy wrote on 6th March 2023, 08:52 AM:
Quote:
Why does everyone jump to conclusions so quickly? Why does everyone all of a sudden think I'm "Sriram"? Who is this "Sriram", you speak fondly of?

You told people. why do you feel the need to hide this fact and not be truthful?

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th March 2023, 01:10 PM

You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Login or join the forums to reply.