6th March 2023, 02:42 PM

He fell off, ggs peanut boy.

+1 by Jesse, SoxFan, Tommo, CPBiter and 10 others

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
7th March 2023, 01:42 PM

Pretty weird. Lex hasn't responded to this post. Is he alright? Think we need to check on him, he isn't this inactive

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
7th March 2023, 01:57 PM

basedbag wrote on 7th March 2023, 01:42 PM:
Pretty weird. Lex hasn't responded to this post. Is he alright? Think we need to check on him, he isn't this inactive

If I'm not mistaken - wasn't he banned forever due to misconduct of power straight out out and out acting like he had ownership over both the game(s) OldCP / iOldCP? When actually, all he had was a tiny bit of that power he thought he had all of it. That's the differences between someone who worked their way up (SG) to someone who just "asks" for it, but this is not my slandering of anyone I mean no disrespect to SG or Lexrocks. I mean't we shouldn't keep spamming someone until they say "yes". A rule that should be enforced strongly and harder at that.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
8th March 2023, 06:55 AM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 7th March 2023, 01:57 PM:
Quote:
basedbag wrote on 7th March 2023, 01:42 PM:
If I'm not mistaken - wasn't he banned forever due to misconduct of power straight out out and out acting like he had ownership over both the game(s) OldCP / iOldCP? When actually, all he had was a tiny bit of that power he thought he had all of it. That's the differences between someone who worked their way up (SG) to someone who just "asks" for it, but this is not my slandering of anyone I mean no disrespect to SG or Lexrocks. I mean't we shouldn't keep spamming someone until they say "yes". A rule that should be enforced strongly and harder at that.

+1 by Kara
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.