11th March 2023

The Story of the Son of the Lord of the Hounds

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th March 2023, 01:42 AM

Glarthir has turned evil again because his father wore tight clothes and walked like a gazelle. And he's also jealous of Amir because he has a crush on Amir's wife. Also apparently Glarthir kissed a guy at one point? He also quit writing people's histories so I guess that makes me the new expert on the history of people.

This is the childhood of the DUNE KNIGHT.

Early in the third age, Dendra found himself beginning to tolerate a certain woman who was an expert dog trainer. This was odd for Dendra as usually he really hated people and would much rather torture them and feed them to his hounds than ever actually spend time with them. Since Dendra was able to tolerate this woman, they actually became close. They would spend time training hell hounds together and enjoyed unleashing the hounds on any unfortunate forest children or forest elders that happened to be in the area.

While they would not wed, they would have one child together, a son, who they named Zamakuluk or 'Dog Boy'. Zamakuluk grew slowly and Dendra was disappointed in his slow growth. He also had no talent with training hounds, which further disappointed his father. When Zamakuluk was four years old, Dendra finally had had enough of the boy and he gave him to his squire. He ordered him to feed the boy to the hounds. So Dendra's squire took the boy to the kennels where the hungriest and most ferocious of the hell hounds were kept. The boy cried and the squire found himself feeling sorry for the child.

The squire then took the boy to the shore of the ocean and placed him in a boat. He told the four year old to sail very far away from there and to never return. So the boy set sail but he knew nothing about sailing and ended up drifting about the ocean. After one week, the boy was sure he was going to die. There were no rations left on the small boat and the hot sun was beating down on him. He passed out from the heat and hunger.

While he was unconscious, the ship actually struck shore on an island! Which island was it? It was the radioactive island of Providence! There he was found by the witch known as Meredith who traded him to a sea captain in exchange for the sea captain's soul. Zamakuluk would be a slave to the sea captain for many years until the sea captain was killed in a war in the North. Then Zamakuluk went and joined the Southern society and was trained to be a knight. Zamakuluk renamed himself to "Sir Warrior" to try to make himself sound more impressive and worked hard to repress the memory of his childhood.

+1 by Kara, Damen, Mirrikh, Jesse and 1 other

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
11th March 2023, 09:58 AM

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Login or join the forums to reply.