12th March 2023

damen x my great aunt fanfic

Made by isaac in Cool Stuff

i’m rigby, shut up
348 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th March 2023, 06:15 AM

It was a brisk winters night. Damenspike from the gaming community Damenspike Games HQ and creator of OldCP was at a get together. “I am so bored” he exclaimed, “It is such a chore being Damenspike from the gaming community Damenspike Games HQ and creator of OldCP. I need some excitement!” as he said that he turned around and saw my great aunt feeding her gambling addiction. He walked over to my great aunt “Lovely weather isn’t it?” Damen said while walking over to the poker machine where my great aunt sat. “It is isn’t it? Lovely night to earn some money” she said “I am Great Aunt” to which damen had responded “I am Damenspike from the gaming community Damenspike Games HQ and creator of OldCP”. “No way you are THE Damenspike from the gaming community Damenspike Games HQ and creator of OldCP?” the two had locked eyes, great aunt had a cigarette in her mouth to which Damen had then grabbed and thrown away. “I love you Great Aunt” before she could say anything back, the building had burnt down because he forgot to stomp on the cigarette

Don’t Smoke Kids!

+1 by Flame, Kara, Loki, Anja and 1 other
rigby
professional slay

Off the deep end
Master
515 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th March 2023, 08:31 AM

This is perfection.

+1 by Kara and isaac
On strike

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
12th March 2023, 11:53 AM

I'm confused are we allowed to talk about inappropriate things or not? Because this post conflicts the rules and is a contradiction of the rules page as a whole. I hope 100% that we are not allowed to because that's bad who will allow their children on a platform that allows this kind of rubbish to be made? Rigby I urge you to delete this and get your brain checked out that brain damage or impairment needs to be checked out immediately. Thank you.

That "Don't smoke kids" rubbish is all that needs to be said to encourage children to get into it because you're telling them something that they already know. I'm sure you didn't think this one through, I forgive you please follow the rules. If Moderators and Administrators themselves can't make this kind of post why would you be able to? Think logically they're children around for the love of Allah please next time think logically.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
12th March 2023, 12:57 PM

Find God

+1 by isaac and Flame
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

i’m rigby, shut up
348 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th March 2023, 02:27 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 12th March 2023, 11:53 AM:
I'm confused are we allowed to talk about inappropriate things or not? Because this post conflicts the rules and is a contradiction of the rules page as a whole. I hope 100% that we are not allowed to because that's bad who will allow their children on a platform that allows this kind of rubbish to be made? Rigby I urge you to delete this and get your brain checked out that brain damage or impairment needs to be checked out immediately. Thank you.
That "Don't smoke kids" rubbish is all that needs to be said to encourage children to get into it because you're telling them something that they already know. I'm sure you didn't think this one through, I forgive you please follow the rules. If Moderators and Administrators themselves can't make this kind of post why would you be able to? Think logically they're children around for the love of Allah please next time think logically.

i think i should be allowed to because i’m pretty great and this is satire.

+1 by zenny, Flame and Pic
rigby
professional slay

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
12th March 2023, 02:32 PM

JustRigby wrote on 12th March 2023, 02:27 PM:
Quote:

And people wonder exactly why I berate the entire staff team as a whole this is why by the way, this is exactly why.

Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

i’m rigby, shut up
348 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
12th March 2023, 02:48 PM

SentFromTheTrash wrote on 12th March 2023, 02:32 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
And people wonder exactly why I berate the entire staff team as a whole this is why by the way, this is exactly why.

If you’re sticking up for someone who was banned for being inappropriate then trying to dish out punishment over satire (which isn’t even bad by the way) I’m sorry but maybe you need to calm down.

If there were anything wrong with the post I would be happy if someone qualified would notify, in my 9 and a half years of being here I’m MORE than aware of how this community works.

+1 by Flame and Pic
rigby
professional slay

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
12th March 2023, 02:53 PM

JustRigby wrote on 12th March 2023, 02:48 PM:
Quote:
SentFromTheTrash wrote on 12th March 2023, 02:32 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
If you’re sticking up for someone who was banned for being inappropriate then trying to dish out punishment over satire (which isn’t even bad by the way) I’m sorry but maybe you need to calm down.
If there were anything wrong with the post I would be happy if someone qualified would notify, in my 9 and a half years of being here I’m MORE than aware of how this community works.

You sure you aware? Your online presence is based on being silly or foolish making zero sense in the process whatsoever. I'm confused since when can someone post satire? Didn't the rules state clearly satire is not allowed? Or does it only apply to people the staff hate?

Quote:

Login or join the forums to reply.