13th March 2023

The Bit

Made by Zack TV in The Lounge

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2023, 09:49 AM

Hello fellow asthmatic chain smokers, it's your friend Zack TV here with a quirky albeit a tad whacky post.

After getting my ha ha's out at a local preschool turned into part-time boxing ring, I've come to think of the greatest joke in Oldcp.

But first, what is a joke?

Well without angering the philosophical side of DSGHQ, with a masters degree in perfume. (Commonly called a fragrance master.

And trust me, with how some of you guys type on this forum, yeah. Fragrance doesn't do it justice.

Anyhow, a joke is defined as "a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline."

How specific, as you may have been able to tell- the term "joke." is very variable. But not as variable as your life, now let's discuss life.

Life is hard and unfair and most importantly, life is kinda funny.

The philosophy of humor, to find everything innately funny, and comedic. This has been a sentiment carried down by monks, sects of religions, and all forms of life.

That's right, a serious way to deal with life is just to laugh everything off. And if you were to believe jokes to be powerful, and healing.

Than perhaps you too, are a believer in the way of humorous philosophy.

Let's say you do, believe in humorous philosophy.

Than you most likely pull the majority of your humor

from the events within your life.

That's right Einstein, despite the fact you're the apprentice to a rodeo clown- and you have no cowboy hat to tip.

I'm ready to deliver facts like Diogenes, and guess what? This isn't my first rodeo.

If you believe life is somewhat funny, and pull your humor from mostly yourself and your life.

Than the joke, really is...

On you.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2023, 02:44 PM

Saw this one coming.

Quote:
Lol and fart

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2023, 02:51 PM

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th March 2023, 02:51 PM

harry15514 wrote on 13th March 2023, 02:44 PM:
Saw this one coming.

+1 by Kara

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
15th March 2023, 09:09 PM

[REMOVED BY CARITI]

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Login or join the forums to reply.