Made by Mirrikh in Cool Stuff

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
15th March 2023, 07:56 PM

(ROWS ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

+1 by zenny, Kara, Flame, Ari and 1 other, -1 by iblue and Tommo
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2023, 08:13 PM

I bite into lemons : )

+1 by Flame
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
15th March 2023, 08:37 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 15th March 2023, 08:13 PM:
I bite into lemons : )
menace to society

+1 by Kara
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

hey
Master
679 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2023, 08:40 PM

this is actually the worst tier list in existence

+1 by Kara, Tommo and kace, -1 by Mirrikh
hi

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
15th March 2023, 08:58 PM

If you don't like you a confirmed hater of my bro Sir Warrior.

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2023, 10:52 PM

Tbh this tier list is super accurate for me. I legit gag any time I eat Honeydew 🍈

Kara
Administrator

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2023, 05:00 AM

Add mango to hood classic

+1 by Mirrikh and Tommo

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
16th March 2023, 06:55 AM

elfboy123 wrote on 15th March 2023, 08:40 PM:
this is actually the worst tier list in existence
Banana haters seethe

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2023, 08:24 AM

Green apple should be higher than B, c'mon bro.

Granny apples slap different.

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
16th March 2023, 08:40 AM

wizle wrote on 16th March 2023, 08:24 AM:
The sweetness of a red apple's better

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2023, 08:46 AM

basedbag wrote on 16th March 2023, 08:40 AM:
Quote:

Red apple is mid compared to green apple, the sweet and sour taste of the green apple is perfection.

The red apple is mid, like yo hair line.

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
16th March 2023, 12:19 PM

wizle wrote on 16th March 2023, 08:46 AM:
Quote:
Quote:
Red apple is mid compared to green apple, the sweet and sour taste of the green apple is perfection.

Don't insult my hairline bro you probably got your haircut from the butcher

Banned
76 posts
Seen 18th March 2023
16th March 2023, 12:26 PM

basedbag wrote on 16th March 2023, 12:19 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Way too ❄!!!! Why you gotta go there for? That was ❄!!!!!

Quran Surah An-Nahl, (The Bee)16:96:
Quote:
What is with you must vanish and what is with Allah will remain forever. And those who have shown patience, We will certainly reward the best of what they have done.

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
16th March 2023, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Bro you got your hairline from the back office of a dentist fiytb

Menace to Society
Banned
288 posts
Seen 27th May 2023
16th March 2023, 12:45 PM

wizle wrote on 16th March 2023, 12:27 PM:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bro you got your hairline from the back office of a dentist fiytb
the front of your forehead's prolly gonna look like a 2023 jeep wrangler

Login or join the forums to reply.