Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Update 1

Made by Loki in Forum Games

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th April 2023, 06:48 PM

Day 1
Despite Lex's death, no one was terribly concerned that there had already been one death on this vacation to Baraddur. They brushed it off as though nothing had happened. Kutya spent a little extra time investigating Lex's corpse but she could see no signs of foul play, further easing any thoughts of murder.

The only one who remained suspicious was Eiven. He had been on the past two trips to Baraddur and had been murdered both times. He took to hanging around Sir Warrior, feeling he was the best person to be around if he wished to survive this trip. Sir Warrior, after all, is both a self proclaimed Sir and warrior.

That night, everyone attended the reception that Amir had set up for Damen's fake wedding. It was a very lavish affair. There were little red stars falling from the ceiling in the Dining Hall. The tables had been decorated with beautiful garlands of black, red, and silver. There were center pieces of obsidian carved in the shape of vultures set with vanadium gemstones as eyes. The torches were enchanted so that it appeared as though there were balrogs living in the flames!

The head table was decorated the most beautifully. It had a black table cloth, enchanted candles, and a center piece that had been made to look like the Southern Thrones. Above and behind the table were draped curtains of black and silver, with the Drake House sigil being prominent behind the table. At this table was seated: Damen, Gamer, Kara, and of course Loki and Amir, who were the hosts.

The guests all dressed marvelously. Damen was wearing a very fancy tailored tuxedo, which was embroidered in gold. Gamer, his best man, was dressed similarly except that his tuxedo was embroidered in silver and red. He looked rather unhappy about it, it had been his father's old suit. Sir Warrior and Tom were wearing suits that were provided to them by the few Baraddur slaves that remained in the tower for this event. Eiven was wearing armor, as he was afraid of being murdered.

The ladies were all better dressed than the men. Little wore a dress that shimmered as though it were made stardust. Kara wore a light pink and white dress, she had chosen light colors intentionally in an attempt to show up the bride, who did not exist. Sled wore her best jester outfit. Kutya wore a dress of green and gold. It was tailored so that it was beautiful but would not impair her fighting abilities if a fight were to arise. Zen wore a dress of a midnight blue color that glittered with flecks of silver. Pic wore jeans and a t-shirt in protest. Loki wore a dress of black which was decorated with vulture feathers.

Everyone ate and danced and it was a joyous occasion for the most part.

Then it came time to cut the cake. Damen requested that a sword be used but did not have one on him. Zen took Eiven's sword. As she was bringing it up to the head table, she tripped and fell, impaling herself on the sword.

People remaining:
Lex
Sir Warrior
Eiven
Little
Kutya
Damen
Kara
Pic
Tom
Sled
Zen
Loki
Amir
Gamer

+1 by Mirrikh, Varai, zenny, Foxel and 6 others

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th April 2023, 08:04 PM

WHY ME

I WILL LITERALLY CRY

+1 by Loki and Kara
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th April 2023, 08:22 PM

Zendaya2408 wrote on 6th April 2023, 08:04 PM:
WHY ME
I WILL LITERALLY CRY
WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT??

+1 by Flame and Kara

livin life
Master
237 posts
Seen 21st August 2023
6th April 2023, 08:33 PM

okay im still blaming amir

+1 by Kara

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th April 2023, 08:35 PM

Loki wrote on 6th April 2023, 08:22 PM:
Quote:
Zendaya2408 wrote on 6th April 2023, 08:04 PM:
WHY ME
I WILL LITERALLY CRY
WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT??

I THINK YOU DID IT SINCE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WROTE IT

+1 by Kara
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Emperor of OldCP
Master
1,122 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
6th April 2023, 09:35 PM

I'm still going to blame Kutya since she was the only one investigating the body.

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th April 2023, 06:02 AM

why is this version of eiven wet.

+1 by Kara

Quote:
Lol and fart

Login or join the forums to reply.