5th May 2023

Loki's Tragic Vulture Story D: You will ugly cry

Made by Loki in Crimezone

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th May 2023, 03:10 PM

I have not made one of these for about a year now. If you feel compelled to read the others just search "Vulture Story"!

Recent horrible events have inspired me to write a very tragic story of my vulture life. Honestly, I think Loki has the most tragic story of all (;-;) and here is why:

I have seen much of my family vanquished right before my very eyes!
  • The first family member whose vanquishment I witnessed was my sister Uade. She had taken care of me when I was in the Nursery of Doom, though I did not know she was my sister at that time but she became like one anyway. We lost touch after I had to flee from Baraddur to avoid being cooked and eaten. I was saved by an uruk who had a crush on me and he got caught and cooked and eaten instead. After centuries I was reunited with Uade. She had promised to take me to our mother in Beleriand and we started planning to go there. It would be a very long flight as it was before the way had been opened by Nameless One. Before we could go, Uade was brutally murdered and vanquished by Akkar the wind lord solely because she was going to marry Glarthir.
  • The second family member who I saw vanquished was my mother and I cannot help but feel it is my fault. I had been captured by Ancalagon and could not escape the dungeons of Gorgoroth. I was tortured there daily because I refused to give up my claim over Himring and the Vulture Kingdom. I thought it was what I was supposed to do! After a week, my mother came to rescue me but she was caught as she entered into the kingdom. We were reunited briefly before Ancalagon came in and tried to vanquish the two of us. My mother gave her life to save mine and was incinerated in Ancalagon's vanquishing breath.
  • The third family member was my son, BirdSon. He had only been born for a few minutes before his brother, Spike, vanquished him. I still grieve for BirdSon. ;-;
  • Lastly was Amir. The only man to have ever loved me and likely the only man who ever will love me! He was vanquished because Spike was a fool and recruited a vanquish hungry stone man to help him with his plan to win back Amir's mild affection for him. Amir I miss the most of all. ;-;

And then there were the other events of my life. Individually they are sad but woven together they create a tragic and depressing picture.
  • When I was just a month old, I was kidnapped on Pythas' orders and taken to the Nursery of Doom. The reason why is still not clear to me, but it apparently has to do with me having 13 warts and being the ugliest vulture chick. Perhaps there is some ancient vulture lore reguarding this that I do not know. Anyway, in the Nursery, I was raised by Nanny Doom. She was racist towards vultures and loathed having another vulture under her care and treated all vultures most cruelly. As a fledgling she plucked my feathers and kept me locked in a birdcage most of the time.
  • When I grew too big for the cage she settled with just plucking my feathers. Eventually I tried to escape but my plan failed! I had tried to fly away but of course I could not since Nanny had plucked my flight feathers. So I was captured and taken before Pythas who liked to make an example of those who attempt to escape. So I was taken into the Pyramidon where I was branded with the all seeing eye. The brand remains visible to this day.
  • Even after escaping the Nursery of Doom, I could not find my family. I could not even remember who they were since it had been so long and I was so young when I was taken. My mother found me after Beleriand was opened and I got to see her only twice before she was vanquished. My father is too busy working with Azeb and does not care to find out if I am alive or dead. Ezrak has also disappeared again. She is probably mad that she is not the vulture queen.
  • Later I would go on to join the Forest and I thought all was good. I was at peace for a time. But then they started being racist against vultures. I felt like an outcast and like I did not belong and was unwanted. I found love in the arms of a man who did not care that I am a vulture. The Lord of Love himself, Amir! The Forest found out about this love and expelled me from it. What was I going to do? Become something that I am not for an organization that cares for me not?
  • Amir and I went on and got married. We would have our first born soon afterwards, a baby girl! Except Amir did not want a daughter, he had wanted a son. So the two hated each other from day one. Raven only had love for me and I loved her. It was great until I was smited by The One before her and then she went missing and I haven't seen her since. No one knows of her whereabouts. It is said she is enslaved in IOK-1 though no one can say with certainty. Wherever she is, she probably hates me as I have failed her. :(
  • Then I became pregnant again, with twin sons! Amir and I were pleased. But then as said before, BirdSon was vanquished by his brother shortly after being born. If that were not bad enough, it also turns out that Spike is most likely not even our son, but was rather a parasite implanted by The Son to be the Makkaz. It is said that he is a beast who slayed our real son, our only son...
  • And then Amir was vanquished due to Spike stupidly hiring a vanquish hungry stone man to help with his foolish plan. In that act Spike not only lost his father forever but also the love of his mother. I had been willed to Ahmez and was forced to marry him though he loves me not and I love him not. So now I am in a loveless marriage with a man who only desires for me to provide him with heirs.

Does Loki have the most tragic story? Probably! If you do not think so then I would like to hear your reasoning.

+1 by Foxel, Kara and Varai

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th May 2023, 08:09 PM

😭 The tears cannot stop rolling down my face.. how have you lived such a challenging vulture life?? To lose that many children… I couldn’t imagine 😔

+1 by Loki and Varai

Kara
Administrator

Ya Daddy.
Banned
1,046 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th May 2023, 12:57 PM

"Abso • lutely not a Pe • do"!

Login or join the forums to reply.