5th June 2023

Reflection

Made by Loki in The Lounge

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th June 2023, 12:42 PM

I joined DSGHQ in 2016 but I wasn't really around that much at that point and didn't truly become active until the beginning of 2017. I joined because I heard there was a penguin game where you could murder penguins and that's what I wanted to do! So I tried to get a rank where I would be armed, but I wasn't active enough to become anything. I did join in on some fun knight training sessions though. Eventually, I gave up on trying to get a rank and went evil to try to get some illegal weapons. It also seemed like a lot more fun to be a evil than good (which was 100 percent true)! I've also always rooted for evil in both books and movies so it was a logical choice for me.

2017... what a year that was! It was a horrible year and I will always remember it as being the loneliest point in my life. I was convinced that no one would notice if I were to suddenly disappear or come to my ultimate demise (aside from my immediate family of course). It was horribly depressing, so I turned to OldCp to socialize. I made some amazing friends that year. Pablo, Rila, TeamMaybe, Sid, Sg, and Flame became my main group of people to hang out with.

I joined with the draconians and we had a lot of fun drac game nights in jail. Jail was boring but we all bonded a lot. That's also where I'd get my first cz experience. Everyone started fading in and out and we were all supposed to shout "Hail Rashad!" I was like :o, it was so cool! But that's enough about cz, my wiki covers it quite extensively.

A lot of people really disliked me back then and some people still do. While I wasn't the greatest person in the world, I really didn't deserve all the hate I got. I was just a person in need of people to talk to, I wanted to feel like there were people out there that cared about me and I wanted to feel like I belonged somewhere. And now everyone loves me! Some just prefer to love to hate me!

Over the years, I acquired many friends in the DSGHQ. Sadly, I am no longer in contact with most of them anymore as we've either grown apart or they moved on from the community and discord.

Some of my closest friends who have left include: Sid, Rila, Brit, Pablo, and TeamMaybe. There are many more people that I was friends with but those were the ones that I felt closest to. Honorable mentions go out to Paradise, Lyss, Leaf, and Chase.

And what kind of reflection would this be if I didn't name some of those who are still here? Little, Pic, Kara, Flame, Gamer, Sg, Sled, Zes.

I specifically want to thank those of you who have put up with me through my many ups and downs. If you're still friends with me after seeing my angry unhinged side, you're basically a saint. And once again, I am sorry!

If it weren't for DSGHQ, I would never have read LOTR and become the Tokien nerd I am today. I still have yet to watch the movies... This place also inspired me to write more and embrace my more cringy side. Everyone has seen it. Cough. The soap opera. Cough. I still ask, where will I post my cringy stories once forums is gone?

I also must mention that since I became a vulture on OldCp, I have seen a lot more vultures irl, they're actually moving into the area and I've had some crazy encounters with them. Perhaps they've decided to live in the lands of their queen? (jk)

In conclusion, I am glad that I joined this community all those years ago. I don't think words could every truly convey how thankful I am for Damen and everything he has done for us and for me. This community has helped me get through some of the darkest points in my life. I will miss it greatly once it is gone.

+1 by Scott, isaac, Foxel, Xvoid and 8 others

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th June 2023, 04:18 AM

I can honestly say your part in especially crimezone has been pivotal so thank you. I find it funny that you encounter more and more vultures irl, perhaps they're just trying to tell you something? :P Although it will be changed, it won't fully be gone. The memories will remain, and the Damen Outpost and P3D movie will go on. :)

Like a family house when all the kids move out becomes too big for just two, getting a smaller place is better than having a large empty house isn't it? So we also move to a smaller platform as there are less of us left.

+1 by Loki and Bailey

shutup
Master
586 posts
Seen 24th October 2021
8th June 2023, 01:24 AM

so sweet bruv

❀
Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th June 2023, 11:38 AM

Loki 😭😭

Our friendship has grown a lot recently and I cannot thank you enough for being so supportive and generous to me. I’m also very grateful to finally have another strawberry jammer in the community!! πŸ“

+1 by Loki
❀
Kara
Administrator

83 posts
Seen 23rd August 2023
31st July 2023, 07:21 AM

NAWW KITTY we had sm fun! omg theres so many random sweet memories hahaha omg like my brother would come on an expose me LOL AND IM TRYING TO THINK OF HIS NAME do you remember that guy we used to be besties with i just dont remember his name FAMMY I THINK FAMMY!! anyways so super cheesey but i dont think ill forget the fun times we had πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ definitely have missed you and hope you’re doing well :)

+1 by Loki
rila

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
31st July 2023, 11:27 AM

Rila wrote on 31st July 2023, 07:21 AM:
NAWW KITTY we had sm fun! omg theres so many random sweet memories hahaha omg like my brother would come on an expose me LOL AND IM TRYING TO THINK OF HIS NAME do you remember that guy we used to be besties with i just dont remember his name FAMMY I THINK FAMMY!! anyways so super cheesey but i dont think ill forget the fun times we had πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ definitely have missed you and hope you’re doing well
I still have screenshots of your brother being crazy LOL I’d forgotten about Fammi!

+1 by Rila

Login or join the forums to reply.