13th June 2023

My thoughts on the shutdown

Made by WarriorBlade in The Lounge

14 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th June 2023, 12:00 AM

To many of you, you probably don't remember me, but to the others that do remember me, I am WarriorBlade, the kid that made an entire mod campaign back in the day, that kid now is a grown adult in the world today. I have grown up with this game for many years and I have to say that I have met so many people over the years from around the world and I will always be grateful to the people that I have met over the years. I don't want to lose connection to the OldCP community and I can bet others don't want to either. With that being said, I will put my discord public so whoever remembers me or new people want to keep in touch then they may feel inclined to do so, so with that being said, here is my discord to anyone new or any older people who remember me. I will admit, I don't agree with the decision to shut down and I believe it shouldn't because this forum connects people regardless if they log on or not, but I am not the creator, but I do understand why. Here is my discord: cade.#6847

I will try to be active on the forums as much as I can until the shutdown so I can reconnect with everyone as much as I can, Thank you all for the memories and for the friendships, and I almost forgot to mention, WARRIOR4MOD4EVER!

Thank you again,

WarriorBlade

+1 by Joseph, Loki, Damen, Bailey and 1 other

Master
444 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
13th June 2023, 12:56 AM

The name definitely sounds familiar. Glad to hear you're doing well!

14 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th June 2023, 01:00 AM

Appreciate it! Hope nothing but the best for you as well!

+1 by Bailey

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th June 2023, 05:54 AM

Thank you WarriorBlade!

+1 by Bailey and WarriorBlade

Login or join the forums to reply.