23rd June 2023

Shadows of Baraddur Season 3: Conclusion

Made by Loki in Forum Games

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd June 2023, 12:39 AM

Damen, having multiple stab wounds, was taken to Silence the doctor. Eiven and Pic eyed each other up suspiciously as they waited to hear word on Damen's status. Finally, Silence came out of his office, wiping blood from his hands. Eiven and Pic feared the worst.

"Sadly," Silence started off, Eiven and Pic gasped, "Damen required a blood transfusion for his operation. It's quite pricey and I believe he will have to cancel his fireworks display."

"So he lived!?" Pic asked.

"Yes, he lived."

"Can I go see him?" asked Eiven.

"You can't go see him! You'll murder him!" Pic growled.

"ME? YOU. YOU want to finish the job!" Eiven retorted.

They both glared at each other.

"You can murder him after you have paid the bill," said Silence. "Be careful when you visit him. He happens to have bird flu."

"Bird flu?" they asked simultaneously. "Loki," they hissed.

Foregoing visiting Damen, the two rushed off to Loki and Amir's quarters. Finding the bird was easier than anticipated. She met them atop the stairs, cackling madly.

"I was wondering if anyone was going to put it all together," she laughed. "If it weren't for the bird flu I gave him, you'd both still be thinking everything had been tragic accidents. You southerners are much more dense than I thought!"

"Loki, I am going to push you down these stairs so hard!" Pic threatened.

"Not if I murder her first!" Eiven growled, pulling his sword.

"While I'd love to stay and play, I have much better things to be doing," Loki said in a bored voice. She manifested her vulture form and took flight but she did not get far. Through some kind of luck, Pic had managed to bat the bird out of the air. Loki landed on the floor with a thud. Pic and Eiven advanced on her.

"Halt!" an authoritative voice shouted from behind them. Pic and Eiven stopped in their tracks. "You will not harm my wife."

"This isn't murder. This is justice," said Eiven, raising up his sword again.

Amir said some words in the black speech and clenched his fist. Eiven's sword shattered.

"There will be no violence here today. You will all take your leave now, lest you want to be killed."

They were both shocked by Amir's power and decided it best not to argue with the Witch King.

"Ok! Let's go Eiven!" said Pic, quickly turning to go down the stairs. As she turned, she bumped into Eiven causing him to fall down the stairs. Loki cackled behind them as they fled from Baraddur.

1 person guessed right this season due to a very snarky reply! Congratulations Zen!

+1 by zenny, Kara, Foxel, Varai and 1 other

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd June 2023, 07:23 AM

That had to be the most bias version ever

+1 by Kara and Loki

Quote:
Lol and fart

oh.
740 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd June 2023, 03:34 PM

i was RIGHT.

+1 by Loki and Foxel
You'll never silence my voice, no, I won't go.

Izuno - Mal31 - SecurityGuy - Jenna

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd June 2023, 03:53 PM

Damen got Loki Cooties.....

+1 by Loki

Kara
Administrator

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts