2nd July 2023

unban bag (for real)

Made by dracblackjack in Banned

Banned
1 posts
Seen 3rd July 2023
2nd July 2023, 04:30 PM

The website's got no more than 3 months left to live, and ive been making alts just to see what's up and they have all been continually getting banned

There's no point in it for me anymore, I would enjoy being on the good boy list once again since making these accounts is annoying

I have done many wrongs on the DamenSpike, and I apologize for what I have done, it is up to you to accept it

+1 by Stoneclash, -1 by Ras

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd July 2023, 07:59 PM

Hey Bag!

I appreciate you making an appeal, however I do ask that you go a bit more in depth in your appeal.

Please explain your actions that got you banned previously and apologize for them.

In this current appeal, you don’t seem sincere about your past mistakes. You’re requesting an unban because we’re closing the forums soon, rather than appealing your ban because you’ve learned from your past.

Once your appeal meets the requirements, please give admins 24-48 hours to make a decision.

Let me know if you have any questions. You can DM me on Discord to discuss if you’d like. My Discord username is kara.txt

Thanks! :)

Kara
Administrator

Queen of Vultures
Administrator
1,641 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd July 2023, 08:53 PM

This is not an appropriate ban appeal considering how you recently went totally off the rails in the discord server and got banned there. A blanket statement of an appeal does not suffice.

+1 by Kara

Login or join the forums to reply.