27th August 2023

Domino Effect Games HQ

Made by Zakhechrome in Introductions and Leaving

Rookie
1 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
27th August 2023, 11:54 PM

Hello. It's been a while.

You might be asking yourself who I am. Well, I've been asking myself the same thing and I still don’t know. Seriously though, Zakhechrome was the name of my first ever account on OldCP, which is why I'm using it one last time.

I was debating on whether I should come back to make this post or not, but I think it's time I officially closed this chapter in my life. I can't deny the fact that this community changed many people's lives, and I'm one of them. It genuinely baffles me that joining a Club Penguin knockoff with several crazy twists had a domino effect that shaped how the rest of my life was going to be. I was able to make some of my best friends who I keep in touch with to this day, and this website inadvertently ignited my passion for web development, which helped me choose my major. I joined when I was just 10 years old in 5th grade, and now I'm 20 years old going into my 3rd year of college as a computer science major. I've made countless and priceless memories here which I still treasure to this day, even if I cringe a lot at the kid that I used to be. It's impossible to imagine how different my life would be if I never joined, and frankly I don't want to. I want to focus on making the best of what I've got.

Once I've made this post, I'm logging out and not coming on again until the forums go into archive mode. I will read replies, but if you want to contact me, add me on Discord. My username is Zeternal. I may come back occasionally if I'm feeling nostalgic.

If you're reading this, and we never speak again, I genuinely hope you have a nice life and you're happy with whatever you do. :)

damen can i be your web dev intern plz i need experience

Login or join the forums to reply.