5th December 2013

PenguinDSC Pier

Made by PenguinDSC in The Lounge

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 11:09 AM

Ok, so I was making PenguinDSC pier this morning, and so it took like 10 minutes already. I had much progress an was almost done and posting it. I copied it and i did not put it on a document if something happened. I copied a bullet point, and so then the page went back and i went back to the page, and my progress was gone. I was going to it now, so in a few minutes it will come out. I think it is a great idea, and you won't be able to wait. I hope it will be added, but it might be too much work on Damen, so idk if it will be added to PI. I will give every single detail later, so I will be a while before it comes out. Thanks if you read this, and I hope you can read all of my idea when it comes out! I think it is a great idea, and i hope you do too!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
5th December 2013, 11:11 AM

So much work is put into one thing, and it all goes wrong! Like sometimes my computer shuts down, and I haven't saved. It's very annoying!

P.S. What is a pier?

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 11:13 AM

What's PenuginDSC pier? By the way, it sounds great! It sounds like you've worked really hard, keep it up!

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 11:18 AM

Ok, so a Pier is a place to park boats and fish. There will not be boats I don't think, but can be added. PenguinDSC Pier is a place to fish. Fisherman fish there, and that is their job. They earn currency from how many fish they catch. It is hard, because sometimes the fish eat your bait. There are 3 types of bait. You can customize colors on rods and hooks, and i will show you the rest later. :) Stuff like bait and rods and hooks are bought at the Fishing store.

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Archie

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
5th December 2013, 11:20 AM

Oh I get it now! So you want like a harbour?

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Ok, so a Pier is a place to park boats and fish. There will not be boats I don't think, but can be added. PenguinDSC Pier is a place to fish. Fisherman fish there, and that is their job. They earn currency from how many fish they catch. It is hard, because sometimes the fish eat your bait. There are 3 types of bait. You can customize colors on rods and hooks, and i will show you the rest later. :) Stuff like bait and rods and hooks are bought at the Fishing store.

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~

How could I be so stupid? I already knew! I thought you meant a different sort of pier... Thanks for letting me know :)

Some friends
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
5th December 2013, 11:24 AM

N/A

+1 by XxStacyxX
insert signature here

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 11:28 AM

Yes, Moriarty it is like a harbor, but I think you wont get great boats.I don't know if we will have boats, but great idea, it will be transportation. With that, I might make it PenguinDSC Pier & Lake. It will be a place to park boats, fish, no swimming though. It will be really cool, and I will add some MORE ideas.

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Yes, Moriarty it is like a harbor, but I think you wont get great boats.I don't know if we will have boats, but great idea, it will be transportation. With that, I might make it PenguinDSC Pier & Lake. It will be a place to park boats, fish, no swimming though. It will be really cool, and I will add some MORE ideas.

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~

Great! Another idea, maybe you could buy boats? Good luck!

Some friends

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th December 2013, 11:31 AM

Sure, I can add it to the Fishing store, and you will be able to customize it in so many ways! :D

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th December 2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Sure, I can add it to the Fishing store, and you will be able to customize it in so many ways! :D

Dream On!

~PenguinDSC~

Amazing! Will it be on the map? This is spectacular!

Some friends

Login or join the forums to reply.